• Weatherproof 3MP network camera with H.264, ONVIF S/G and WDR
• Motor-controlled, fine-mechanical tilting and panning function
• Up to 40x optical zoom
• Automatic day/night switching with infrared blocking filter
• Integrated infrared lighting (LED, up to 200 m)
• Recording on NAS or an internal SD card (not included)
• IP66, IK10, ambient temperature range: -40 to 55 °C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Wall, pole and corner mounts optional
Faster Than The Action. Even In Total Darkness.
Much more than just standard: The extremely fast panning and tilt technology with powerful, longlasting and at the same time energy-saving electric motors obtains the desired results more quickly. Clear images, even at the highest zoom level and under any lighting conditions, are also a part of our Premium PTZ camera’s seamless, complete range of features.
The MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome SD-340-IR is remote upgradable for its software systems, including IP system, pan, tilt and zoom block. With this feature, the maintenance costs can be greatly
reduced and new features can be added instantly.
The MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome SD-340-IR features Servo Feedback technology. When encountering external force, such as vandalism, or environmental vibration, the PTZ can return immediately to its original position.
• Weatherproof 3MP network camera with H.264, ONVIF S/G and WDR
Areas Of Application
Professional PTZ Camera Including High Performance IR Spotlights
The MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome SD-340-IR allows users to reliably control and detect details from up to 200 m away, even if the lights go out in rooms or if it’s used outside in total darkness. Typical areas of application include airports, train stations, parking lots and meeting places such as sports facilities, as well as in retail locations to track shoplifters in real time.so that a decision can be made on the next course of action.
Premium PTZ Functions
Stable Image Quality In Every Situation
MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome cameras deliver clear images no matter how the camera is moving by actively recording the targeted motion and compensating for this accordingly in real time. The servo feedback technology also ensures that the camera immediately and automatically returns to its previous position if external forces (such as deliberate changes or strong gusts of wind) or environmental vibrations have moved it.
IR Blocking Filter
Automatic Day/Night Switching
The camera switches from day to night mode automatically depending on light conditions. During the day a mechanically, electronically controlled IR blocking filter ensures realistic color images by filtering out the IR portion of the daylight. At night the camera switches to black and white images and the IR blocks are lifted in order to keep images usable, even in poor light of up to 0.01 lux.
State-Of-The-Art IR LED Technology
Turn Night Into Day
The state-of-the-art technology in the integrated IR LED spotlights ensures strong IR emission at the lowest power consumption. The camera’s solid cover allows it to record every important detail at a distance of up to 200 m, even in total darkness.
Electronic Vario Lens
Remotely Adjustable Focal Length (4.3–170 mm)
MOBOTIX MOVE cameras have an electronic Vario lens that is adjustable remotely via the camera’s firmware and which focuses automatically when the focal length is changed. The viewing angle & field of view can be flexibly adjusted using the focal length. MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome cameras can be set or changed to any horizontal field of view between 2° (telephoto) and 62° (wide) at any time.
Wide Dynamic Range I
The MOBOTIX MOVE cameras feature integrated, highquality WDR image processing technology. This allows the cameras to automatically compensate for particularly strong differences in brightness in the recorded scene independently through differing exposure times, and thereby avoid generating over or underexposed areas in images.
Wide Dynamic Range II
Wide Dynamic Range shows more frame details for applications with highly demanding light conditions, such as in the entryways of buildings, in store display windows and at loading bays or drive-in entrances to parking lots etc. (Combination of very light and dark areas.)
• Type : SpeedDome with IR LED
• Camera name : MOBOTIX MOVE SD-340-IR
• Order number : Mx-SD1A-340-IR
• Special features : Weatherproof, motorised ONVIF S/G dome PTZ camera with integrated IR LEDs (up to 200 m) for use during day or night
• Optional accessories : Wall mount (Mx-M-SD-W), pole mount (Mx-M-SD-P), corner mount (Mx-M-SD-C)
• Image Sensor : 3MP (2065 x 1533), 1/2.8“ Progressive CMOS
• Pixel Size : 2.5 μm
• Max. frame rate : 4MP/3MP@30 fps (H.264, with or without activated WDR function); MJPEG: 1080p@30 fps
• Day & Night : Automatic day/night switching with mechanical blocking filter
• Minimal ambient lighting: Color: 0,04 lux, BW: 0,002 lux
• Lens : Motorised Vario lens with “One Push” autofocus and P-iris (“precise” iris with automatic/ mechanical adjustment to changing lighting situations)
• Zoom : Up to 40x optical zoom
• Pan angle : 360° rotation (non-stop/endless pan)
• Tilt angle : 120° (from -20° to +100°)
• Focal Length : F1.6: 4.3–129 mm
• Image angle horizontal: 62° (wide) to 2° (telephoto)
• Image angle vertical: 49° (wide) to 1° (telephoto)
• Video codecs : H.264, MJPEG
• ONVIF : Profiles S, G
• Streaming : Up to three H.264/MJPEG
• WDR : Yes (120 dB)
• EIS : Yes
• Integrated IR illumination: Yes (IR LEDs), max. range: 200 m
• Protection Class : IP66/IK10 (weatherproof and vandalism-protected)
• Operating Conditions : -40°C to 55°C without Heater
• Humidity : 10% to 90%, No Condensation
• Power supply : UPoE (Universal PoE) or DC 12V (3.25 A), or AC 24V
• Power consumption : Max. 39 W
• RTC battery : SEIKO MS621-FL11E (integrated, safety data sheet available on demand)
• Storage : Slot for SD card (microSD/microSDHC/microSDX, card not included with delivery); supports recording on NAS
• Certifications : CE/FCC, LVD
• Dimensions : Ø 207.4 x 300.4 mm with Sunshield
• Weight : 3800 g
• Connectors : RJ45, Alarm IN (4x), Alarm OUT (2x), Audio IN, Audio OUT, DC12V and AC24V; additional for SpeedDomes: CVBS and RS-485
• Housing : Metal and plastic
• MTBF : 40,000 hours
• Warranty : Two years (no optional warranty extension available)
• Amongst the most efficient and high quality images available over IP when used with wireless services.
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last. All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.