Modular SD-WAN Router with Edge Computing Capability
In addition to the power of the SDX, the SDX Pro offers greater flexibility and functionality. It has two FlexModule slots, enabling you to customise the device with different modules to suit any deployment. It supports edge computing so it can deliver websites, applications, and docker containers to connected devices.
Insert a cellular module and a GE or SFP+ module to provide cellular failover for branch networks. Insert a SIM Injector module to dynamically allocate up to 56 SIM cards. New FlexModules are in development, making this device futureproof.
4G/5G cellular WAN
Add 4G/5G backup to enterprise networks. Add multiple cellular FlexModules for fast and unbreakable connectivity anywhere.
8x copper WAN/LAN
Connect PoE-enabled modems on the WAN, or connect PoE devices such as cameras, IP phones, and Wi-Fi APs on the LAN.
4x fiber WAN/LAN
Build an all-Fiber network by connecting Fiber WANs and LAN Switches.
56x SIM Capacity
Virtually deliver SIM cards from the FlexModule to Peplink cellular routers anywhere. Supports up to 56 SIM cards.
Your SDX Pro comes ready to connect to the SpeedFusion Cloud: a global network of secure endpoints with unique capabilities. Use the SpeedFusion Cloud as an unbreakable worldwide VPN, saving setup and maintenance costs.
The SDX Pro has enough throughput to handle any high-bandwidth enterprise branch or mobile deployment.
The SDX Pro is a one-box hosting solution that can deliver Docker containers, applications, and websites to its local network. By hosting resources near the network edge, you can reduce latency and make applications more responsive.
The SDX Pro is equipped with two power inputs and two hotswappable power supplies. Only one of each is needed to function, ensuring continuous power delivery even if acable gets disconnected or if a power supply drops out for any reason.
SDX Pro Main Chassis (BPL-SDX-PRO-M2)
• WAN Interface: 2x 10G SFP+ Ports@, 2x GE Ports@, 2x USB 2.0 Ports for Secure OOBM, 2x FlexModules (Optional)
• Router Throughput: 24 Gbps
• PepVPN / SpeedFusion Throughput#: No Encryption: 1 Gbps, 256-bit AES: 600 Mbps
• Recommended Users: 500-2000
• Max. PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers: 300
• Power Input: AC Input 100V – 240V
• Power Consumption: 140W System*, 420W PoE+ Power Budget
• Dimensions: 438 x 350 x 44 mm
• Weight (No Modules): 7.2 kg
• Operating Temperature: 0° – 40°C
• Humidity: 10% – 85% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, IC, CE
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: SDX Pro Base Chassis
1U 19″ Rack-mount Chassis
1x Rubber Foot Pack
2x Power Cords
1x L-mount Set
Product Code: BPL-SDX-PRO-M2 Description: SDX Pro Base Model, No Expansion module, 500GB SSD, 2x GE WAN/LAN Ports, 2x 10GE SFP+ WAN/LAN ports, 2x USB WAN
Product Code: BPL-SDX-PRO-M2-1TB Description: SDX Pro Base Model, No Expansion module, 1TB SSD, 2x GE WAN/LAN Ports, 2x 10GE SFP+ WAN/LAN ports, 2x USB WAN
Product Code: BPL-SDX-PRO-M2-2TB Description: SDX Pro Base Model, No Expansion module, 2TB SSD, 2x GE WAN/LAN Ports, 2x 10GE SFP+ WAN/LAN ports, 2x USB WAN
8x GE PoE+ Module (EXM-8C)
• Interface: 8x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports* Capable of PoE+
• Power Consumption: 15W (MAX. 240W, 30W /PoE+ port, total 8 PoE+ ports)
• Weight: 475 grams
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.