c25 Hemispheric Camera
Indoor Ceiling Camera. Easy To Install.
With a diameter of only 12 centimeters and a weight of approximately 200 grams, the c25 is the smallest and lightest hemispheric MOBOTIX video complete system for fast ceiling mounting in protected indoor areas. Features include a light-sensitive 6MP day or night sensor and MxAnalytics. Features all functions like the traditional Q25 outdoor camera.
Original MOBOTIX Hemispheric Technology
Unlike the devices of other manufacturers, hemispheric distortion correction in a MOBOTIX system takes place in the camera and not later on the computer using separate video management software. This drastically reduces the image data and bandwidth that needs to be transferred and saved.
MxAnalytics With Behavioral Detection
Especially interesting for indoor applications like retail, exhibition area, public premises, the c25 provides object counting and automatic Heatmap reporting inside the camera. As a new extension, people behavior can be defined as event trigger, for example duration of stay, moving in the opposite direction, different turns and exceeding speed limits. MxAnalytics does not require any additional infrastructure or extra costs.
Simple Installation In Suspended Ceilings
The c25 can be easily installed using a standard drill bit (105 mm/4 inch in diameter) in suspended ceilings. The c25, which is connected to an Ethernet cable, is simply slotted in from below using raised spring clips and automatically secured in place.
Two Models Available
The c25 is available mainly as a hemispheric camera (B016, 180° panorama) to capture an entire room but with a long lens holder it supports a B036 lens (103° ultrawideangle), for example to monitor the area around a cash register.
• others optional
• 1/1.8“ CMOS (6MP) Day (Color) or Night (B&W)
MAX. FRAME RATE (MxPEG)
• MEGA/HD: 30 fps
• QXGA: 15 fps
• 6MP: 8 fps
• Internal: microSD Card
• External: PC/NAS (to 4 TB)
• 0 to +40 °C
• Image correction
MIN. LIGHT SENSITIVITY
• Day Sensor: 0.1 lux at 1/60 sec
• Night Sensor: 0.02 lux at 1/60 sec
• 6MP: 3072×2048 pixels (Color/B&W)
• H.264 (SIP video only)
• Sound recording using audio package
• Shock detector
SOFTWARE (FREE OF CHARGE)
• MOBOTIX App
• Amongst the most efficient and high quality images available over IP when used with wireless services.
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last.
• All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.