Affordable High Performance
The Balance 310X uses all GE ports and offers a routing throughput of 2.5 Gbps. It provides all the connectivity needed to support small and medium sized business operations.
Unbreakable Connectivity with LTE
The Balance 310X provides built-in LTE for seamless failover. Patented SpeedFusion technology combines multiple connections for jitter-free calls and high-speed transfers.
Rugged Industrial-Grade Design
The Balance 310X has a fanless design and a wide temperature range. Drop it into demanding environments and run it for years without worry.
The Balance 310X comes with the InControl central management system. Easily centralise firewall rules, outbound policy, VLAN, device configurations and more.
• WAN Interface: 2x USB Interface, 2x GE, 1x Embedded LTE-A Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
• SpeedFusion Hot Failover: Yes
• SpeedFusion WAN Smoothing: Yes
• SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding: Yes
• Number of PepVPN SpeedFusion Peers: 2/30^
• LAN Interface: 9x GE
• Router Throughput: 2.5 Gbps
• PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput: No Encryption: 600 Mbps, 256-bit AES: 500 Mbps
• LTE Modem: LTE Advanced Pro CAT-12/ CAT-18, CAT 12: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 600 Mbps/150 Mbps, CAT 18: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 1.2 Gbps/150 Mbps
• Recommended Users: 50-500
• Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector: 2x SMA Antenna Connectors (for CAT-12), 4x SMA Antenna Connectors (for CAT-18), 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
• Power Input: Power Din DC: 12V – 30V
• Power Consumption: 30W (max.)
• Dimensions: 43 x 292 x 177 mm
• Weight: 3.3 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: Balance 310X, CAT-12: 2x LTE Antenna (ACW-234)/CAT-18: 4x LTE Antenna (ACW-234), 1x GPS Antenna (ACW-232), 1x 24V 2.5A PSU, 2x L-Mount, 1x Power Cord
^ 2 SpeedFusion Peers are enabled by default. Can be increased to 30 Peers with purchase of SpeedFusion license SFN-LC-30.
• Product Code: SFN-LC-30
• Description: Enable up to 30 SpeedFusion Bonding peers for Balance 310X
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.