Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi on the AP One Enterprise gives you two independent networks that work together, so all of your devices can connect without clashing.
Deploy your access point almost anywhere. The AP One Rugged is built with industrial-grade components that stand up to harsh environments and extreme temperatures.
Get a strong signal and great coverage wherever you work. The AP One Rugged supports 2.4 GHz high-power Wi-Fi for wider range and better performance than ever.
Ease of Deployment
The 2-port switch allows the AP One Rugged to be dropped into any network transparently, without need for extra cabling.
User Access Control
Control network access with separate logins for each user group. AP One access points support up to 16 SSIDs, each with independent bandwidth limits and web blocking.
Configure AP One access points onsite or from the cloud. Our AP Controller lets you locally manage access points from your Balance router, while InControl2 offers a complete cloud-based solution accessible from any web-browser.
Complete Network Solution
Enjoy better network integration and performance. AP One access points are a perfect complement to Balance routers, together providing blazing speed and superior reliability across your entire network.
Social Wi-Fi Hotspot
Guests can now access your Wi-Fi hotspot with their Facebook login. In exchange, you can learn more about your customer base with insightful reports.
Learn more about Social Wifi Hotspot >
• Product Code: APO-RUG
• Ethernet Port: 2x GE
• Wi-Fi Standard: Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
• Data Rates: 3×3 MIMO, 2.4 GHz: 450Mbps, 5GHz: 1300Mbps
• Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio: 60
• SSID Per Radio: 16
• Transmit Power: 2412 – 2472 MHz: 24dBm, 5180 – 5825 MHz: 22dBm
• Included Antenna: 2x Dual-Band Omni Antenna. Antenna gain: 3dBi for 2.4GHz, 5dBi for 5GHz
• Antenna Connector: 3x RP-SMA Connectors
• Enclosure: Ruggedised Metal
• Weight: 420 grams
• Power Input: AC Input 100V – 240V, DC Output 12V, 802.3af PoE
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: 20° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: AP One Rugged, 12V2A Power Supply, 3x 5dBi Omni Antenna
• Product Code: APO-RUG
• Product Name: AP One Rugged
• Description : Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n 1300Mbps and 802.11b/g/n 450Mbps. External omni antennas included.
• Product Code: ACW-510
• Feature Pack: Ball Joint Mount for IP55 Outdoor Products
• Description: Wall/pole mount with flexible ball-joint for high-precision installation.
• Product Code: ACW-107
• Description: 802.3af/at PoE Injector
• Product Code: ACW-109
• Description: PoE Kit for IP55 Outdoor Products
• Product Code: ACW-622
• Description: Includes 1x 56V Power Supply Enables 802.3at/af PoE Output Ports (PoE License automatically applied after kit purchase)
• Product Code: SIM-BK8-4E-56V
• Description: SIM Injector, 8x SIM cards capacity, 4x 10/100/1000 LAN ports, 56V DC (compatible with HW revision 4 or above)
Router (NAT) Mode
Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
Spanning Tree Protocol
Auto Channel Selection
Transmit Power Adjustment
Neighbour AP Detection
VLAN with QoS
MAC Address Filtering
Layer 2 Client Isolation
Limit on Max. Number of Client
VLAN with RADIUS
VLAN with VLAN Pool
802.1X with Dynamic WEP
Complete VPN Solution
256-bit AES Encryption
Pre-shared Key Authentication
By Peplink AP Controller
Web Administrative Interface
InControl Cloud Management
Peplink AP Controller
SNMP v1, v2c and v3
FCC, CE, RoHS
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.