Deploy your access point almost anywhere. The AP One Rugged is built with industrial-grade components that stand up to harsh environments & extreme temperatures.
Get a strong signal and great coverage wherever you work. The AP One Rugged supports 2.4 GHz high-power Wi-Fi for wider range and better performance than ever.
Ease of Deployment
The 2-port switch allows the AP One Rugged to be dropped into any network transparently, without need for extra cabling.
User Access Control
Control network access with separate logins for each user group. AP One access points support up to 16 SSIDs, each with independent bandwidth limits and web blocking.
Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi on the AP One Rugged gives you two independent networks that work together, so all of your devices can connect without clashing.
Social Wi-Fi Hotspot
Guests can now access your Wi-Fi hotspot with their Facebook login. In exchange, you can learn more about your customer base with insightful reports.
Configure AP One access points onsite or from the cloud. Our AP Controller lets you locally manage access points from your Balance router, while InControl2 offers a complete cloud-based solution accessible from any web-browser.
Complete Network Solution
Enjoy better network integration and performance. AP One access points are a perfect complement to Balance routers, together providing blazing speed and superior reliability across your entire network.
• AP One Rugged
• Ethernet Port: 2x GE
• Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n 3×3 MIMO
• 2.4GHz1: 450Mbps
• 5GHz1: 1300Mbps
• Simultaneous 2.4GHz & 5GHz
• Wi-Fi Transmit: 2.4GHz: 24dBm / Power 17dbm (CE)
5GHz: 22dBm / 17dbm (CE)
• Coverage (With line of sight: 207m in open environments)
• Recommended Concurrent: 60 Users Per Radio
• Number of SSID Per Radio: 16
• Bridge Mode
• Router (NAT) Mode
• Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
• Management VLAN (802.1p)
• Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1d)
• Multiple SSID
• Auto Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Adjustment
• Neighbour AP Detection
• Web Administrative Interface
• InControl2 Cloud Management
• Peplink AP Controller
• Per SSID
– VLAN with QoS (802.1p/802.1q)
– Bandwidth Control
– MAC Address Filtering
– Layer 2 Client Isolation
– Limit on Max. Number of Client
• Per Client
– VLAN with RADIUS
– VLAN with VLAN Pool
– Bandwidth Control
– Multicast Filter
– IGMP Snooping / Multicast Enhancement
COMPLETE VPN SOLUTION
– Site-to-Site VPN
– 256-bit AES Encryption
– Pre-shared Key Authentication
– Dynamic Routing
• Antenna Type: External Omni
• Antenna Gain: 2.4GHz: 3dBi,
• Enclosure: Ruggedised Metal
• Dimensions: 5.8(H) x 4.6(W) x 1.6(D) inches
• Weight: 420 grams
• By InControl2
• AC Adapter: AC Input 100V-240V
DC Output 12V, 2A
• PoE Input: 802.3af
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: -20° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• FCC, CE, RoHS
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
• AP One Rugged
• 12V2A Power Supply
• 3x 5dBi Omni Antenna
• Product Name: AP One Rugged
• Product Code: APO-RUG
• Suitable For: Indoor Desktop or Wall-Mount Installation
• ACW-510: Ball Joint Mount for IP55 Outdoor Products
– Wall/pole mount with flexible ball joint for high-precision installation.
• ACW-107: Includes 1x 802.3af/at PoE Injector
1 The frequency range for 2.4GHz and 5GHz are 2412−2472 MHz and 5180−5825 MHz respectively.
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime