Automation requires a smart and secure network
An Industry 4.0 system is an interlocking network of hundreds of machines, sensors, instruments, IP cameras and multiple classes of devices working together. A reliable connectivity enables communication and live feedback among these devices, boosting production yield and keeping errors at bay.
What are your Challenges in Industrial Connectivity?
Securing the Network, Including Remotely Deployed Equipment
Network security has always been important. A single hacked instrument can lead to serious disruption. Securing remotely deployed sensors and instruments presents an even greater challenge.
Every Second Counts When the Network is Down
Network outages are sometimes unavoidable. Having a failover over a different type of connectivity that could kick in within seconds can prevent losses due to lost productivity.
The Big Picture
- Deployed at HQ in High Availability mode to keep whole network up and running at all times
- Connects to Remote Terminal Unit on the LAN side and Programmable Logic Controller so customer can adjust pressure, temperature, flow rates
- Built to withstand harsh environmental conditions
- Supports multi-type of WANs, easy to setup VPN anywhere
- Can also be used as primary connectivity
- Direct fleet tracking and management from HQ
Cloud-Based Network Management Platform
InControl2 cloud-based endpoint management system enabling remote access to any Peplink device on your network. From a single screen, configurations can be pushed to any and all of your Peplink devices. InControl2 also generates useful reports on all aspects of your network, and can be integrated to your existing systems through API.
The team at Rising Connection went to amazing lengths to help understand the challenges and find a solution for us to use, we look forward to an ongoing relationship as we grow
Rising connection came in with an end to end solution, giving us the time and support we needed, the solution has given us the commercial confidence to know we are equipped to deliver the requirements of our customers on time