Extremely Tough. Day And Night.
The camera enables up to three simultaneous video streams of standard codec H.264 and/or M-JPEG. The camera also boasts a maximum resolution of 4 megapixels and captures up to 30 frames per second, even when WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) mode is switched on. This means that significant image details are always captured, even in poor light conditions.
The MOBOTIX MOVE VandalDome VD-4-IR can perform fast, reliable auto focus and can adapt to different indoor and outdoor scenes through its unique algorithm. As auto focus can be done by camera itself, no on-site focus adjustment is required.
The MOBOTIX MOVE VandalDome VD-4-IR is protected against punishing weather, vandals, vibration and shock. Its durability translates into better reliability and usability by reducing maintenance time.
- Weatherproof 4MP network camera with H.264, ONVIF S/G and WDR
- Manual adjustment of the lens mount, Vario lens with Remote Zoom
- Automatic day/night switching with infrared blocking filter
- Integrated infrared lighting (LED, up to 30 m)
- Recording on NAS or an internal SD card (not included)
- IP66, IK10, ambient temperature range: -30 to +65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
- In-ceiling set, replacement domes (clear/tinted), wall, pole and corner mounts optional
Installed on the ceiling, wall, in the corner of a room or on a pole, this modern and, due to its small size, also extremely discrete dome camera can be used in many different ways. It can monitor museum exhibits, the parking lot behind the company building, the offices of a bank or the many indoor and outdoor areas of a prison.
The camera switches from day to night mode automatically depending on light conditions. During the day a mechanically, electronically controlled IR blocking filter ensures realistic color images by filtering out the IR portion of the daylight. At night the camera switches to black and white images and the IR blocks are lifted in order to keep images usable, even in poor light of up to 0.01 lux.
The state-of-the-art technology in the integrated IR LED spotlights ensures strong IR emission at the lowest power consumption. The camera’s uniform coverage, allows it to record every important detail at a distance of up to 30 m, even in total darkness.
MOBOTIX MOVE cameras have an electronic Vario lens that is adjustable remotely via the camera’s firmware and which focuses automatically when the focal length is changed. The viewing angle and field of view can be flexibly adjusted using the focal length. The MOBOTIX MOVE VandalDome camera can be set or changed to any horizontal field of view between 35° (telephoto) and 103° (wide) at any time.
The MOBOTIX MOVE cameras feature integrated, high-quality WDR image processing technology. This allows the cameras to automatically compensate for particularly strong differences in brightness in the recorded scene independently through differing exposure times, and thereby avoid generating overor underexposed areas in images.
Wide Dynamic Range shows more frame details for applications with highly demanding light conditions, such as in the entryways of buildings, in store display windows and at loading bays or drive-in entrances to parking lots etc. (Combination of very light and dark areas.)
• Camera name : MOBOTIX MOVE VD-4-IR
• Order number : Mx-VD1A-4-IR
• Special features : Weatherproof ONVIF S/G dome camera with integrated IR LEDs (up to 30 m) for use during day or night
• Optional accessories (order no.) : Wall mount (Mx-M-VD-W), pole mount (Mx-M-VD-P), corner mount (Mx-M-VD-C), in-ceiling set (Mx-M-VD-IC), transparent/tinted dome (Mx-A-VD-DCT/Mx-A-VD-DCS)
• Image Sensor : 4MP (2688 x 1512), 1/3“ Progressive CMOS
• Pixel Size : 2.0 μm
• Max. frame rate : 4MP/3MP@30 fps (H.264, with or without activated WDR function); MJPEG: 1080p@30 fps
• Day & Night : Automatic day/night switching with mechanical blocking filter
• Minimal ambient lighting: Color: 0,1 lux, BW: 0,01 lux
• Lens : Motorised Vario lens with “One Push” autofocus and P-iris (“precise” iris with automatic/mechanical adjustment to changing lighting situations)
• Zoom : Remote Zoom
• Focal Length : F1.7: 3–9 mm
• Image angle horizontal : 103° (wide) to 35° (telephoto)
• Image angle vertical : 53° (wide) to 23° (telephoto)
• Video codecs : H.264, MJPEG
• ONVIF : Profiles S, G
• Streaming : Up to three H.264/MJPEG streams simultaneously
• WDR : Yes (120 dB)
• EIS : No
• Integrated IR illumination: Yes (IR LEDs), max. range: 30 m
• Protection Class : IP66/IK10 (weatherproof and vandalism-protected)
• Operating Conditions : -30°C to 65°C without Heater -55°C to 65°C with Heater
• Humidity : 10% to 90%, No Condensation
• Power supply : PoE IEEE 802.3af or DC 12V, 2.12 A or AC 24V
• Power consumption : Max. 13.68 W
• RTC battery : SEIKO MS621-FL11E (integrated, safety data sheet available on demand)
• Storage : Slot for SD card (microSD/microSDHC/microSDX, card not included with delivery); supports recording on NAS
• Certifications : CE/FCC, LVD
• Dimensions : Ø133.8 x 117.4 mm
• Weight : 760 g
• Connectors : RJ45, Alarm IN (4x), Alarm OUT (2x), Audio IN, Audio OUT, DC12V and AC24V; additional for SpeedDomes: CVBS and RS-485
• Housing : Metal and plastic
• MTBF : 40,000 hours
• Warranty : Two years (no optional warranty extension available)
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last.All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.