Stable Mechanism. Stable Image Quality.
The motor-controlled Outdoor PTZ camera features servo feedback technology and an electronic image stabiliser. These functions offer decisive advantages in places with strong air circulation (wind, heavy vehicles) – especially when using a higher optical zoom.
The MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome SD-330 is remote upgradable for its software systems, including IP system, pan, tilt and zoom block. With this feature, the maintenance costs can be greatly reduced and new features can be added instantly.
The MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome SD-330 features Servo Feedback technology. When encountering external force, such as vandalism, or environ- mental vibration, the PTZ can return immediately to its original position.
• Motor-controlled, fine-mechanical tilting and panning function
• Up to 30x optical zoom
• Recording on NAS or an internal SD card (not included)
• Automatic day/night switching with infrared blocking filter
• IP66, IK10, ambient temperature range: -40 to 55 °C (-40°F to 131°F)
• Replacement domes (clear/tinted), wall, pole and corner mounts optional
Fast and Reliable PTZ Camera
Larger areas with a lot of pedestrian traffic are where a SpeedDome PTZ camera is typically used. In contrast to “unmanned” intelligent video systems in which the camera sets off an alarm call itself, a PTZ camera is usually aimed at a security relevant scene by a specialist in the central video control center (e.g., fireworks being lit in a sports stadium) so that a decision can be made on the next course of action.
Premium PTZ Functions
Stable Image Quality In Every Situation
MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome cameras deliver clear images no matter how the camera is moving by actively recording the targeted motion and compensating for this accordingly in real time. The servo feedback technology also ensures that the camera immediately and automatically returns to its previous position if external forces (such as deliberate changes or strong gusts of wind) or environmental vibrations have moved it.
Electronic Vario Lens
Remotely Adjustable Focal Length (4.3 – 129 mm)
MOBOTIX MOVE cameras have an electronic Vario lens that is adjustable remotely via the camera’s firmware and which focuses automatically when the focal length is changed. The viewing angle and field of view can be flexibly adjusted using the focal length. MOBOTIX MOVE SpeedDome cameras can be set or changed to any horizontal field of view between 2° (telephoto) and 62° (wide) at any time.
Wide Dynamic Range I
The MOBOTIX MOVE cameras feature integrated, high-quality WDR image processing technology. This allows the cameras to automatically compensate for particularly strong differences in brightness in the recorded scene independently through differing exposure times, and thereby avoid generating over- or underexposed areas in images.
Wide Dynamic Range II
Wide Dynamic Range shows more frame details for applications with highly demanding light conditions, such as in the entryways of buildings, in store display windows and at loading bays or drive-in entrances to parking lots etc. (Combination of very light and dark areas.)
• Camera name : MOBOTIX MOVE SD-330
• Order number : Mx-SD1A-330
• Special features : Weatherproof, motorised ONVIF S/G dome PTZ camera
• Optional accessories : Wall mount (Mx-M-SD-W), pole mount (Mx-M-SD-P), corner mount (Mx-M-SD-C), transparent/tinted dome (Mx-A-SD-DCT/Mx-A-SD-DCS)
• Image Sensor : 3MP (2065 x 1533), 1/2.8“ Progressive CMOS
• Pixel Size : 2.5 .m
• Max. frame rate : 4MP/3MP@30 fps (H.264, with or without activated WDR function); MJPEG: 1080p@30 fps
• Day & Night : Automatic day/night switching with mechanical blocking filter
• Minimal ambient lighting : Color: 0,04 lux, BW: 0,01 lux
• Lens : Motorised Vario lens with “One Push” autofocus and P-iris (“precise” iris with automatic/ mechanical adjustment to changing lighting situations)
• Zoom : Up to 30x optical zoom
• Pan angle : 360° rotation (non-stop/endless pan)
• Tilt angle : 120° (from -20° to +100°)
• Focal Length : F1.6: 4.3–129 mm
• Image angle horizontal : 62° (wide) to 2° (telephoto)
• Image angle vertical : 47° (wide) to 2° (telephoto)
• Video codecs : H.264, MJPEG
• ONVIF : Profiles S, G
• Streaming : Up to three H.264/MJPEG streams simultaneously
• WDR : Yes (120 dB)
• EIS : Yes
• Integrated IR illumination : No
• Protection Class : IP66/IK10 (weatherproof and vandalism-protected)
• Operating Conditions : -40°C to 55°C without Heater
• Humidity : 10% to 90%, No Condensation
• Power supply : PoE IEEE 802.3at or DC 12V (2.12 A), or AC 24V
• Power consumption : Max. 25.4 W
• RTC battery : SEIKO MS621-FL11E (integrated, safety data sheet available on demand)
• Storage : Slot for SD card (microSD/ microSDHC/microSDX, card not included with delivery); supports recording on NAS
• Certifications : CE/FCC, LVD
• Dimensions : Ø 210 x 279 mm with Sunshield
• Weight : 2900 g
• Connectors : RJ45, Alarm IN (4x), Alarm OUT (2x), Audio IN, Audio OUT, DC12V and AC24V; additional for SpeedDomes: CVBS and RS-485
• Housing : Metal and plastic
• MTBF : 40,000 hours
• Warranty : Two years (no optional warranty extension available)
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last. All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.