Simplified LAN Management
No more command lines. Use InControl 2 cloud management to remotely monitor, troubleshoot, and configure your network:
• Monitor: Port status, connectivity, and firmware version.
• Troubleshoot: See all clients search by MAC address.
• Configure: Centralise VLAN, firmware, and configurations.
Ready for Any Environment
The SD-Switch Rugged can handle -40°C to 65°C. The fanless design enables it to function in high-particle environments.
• LAN Interface: 24x 802.3at (PoE+) GE Ports, 2x SFP+ Ports
• VLAN Groups: Yes
• Fiber Module: 2x 10 Gbps
• Switch Capacity: 88 Gbps
• Max. Packet Forwarding Rate: 66 Mpps
• MAC Address Table: 32,000
• Inter-VLAN Routing: Yes
• AC Adaptor: AC Input 100V-240V, DC Output 54V#
• Power Input: Redundant DC Power DIN: 54V, Terminal Block: 12V – 54DC
• Power Consumption: 50W System, 120W PoE+ Power Budget (supports up to 250W#)
• Dimensions: 265 x 485 x 45mm
• Weight: 5.14 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
# The bundled PSU provides 120W of PoE power budget. If you require 250W of power budget, please add 180W PSU (ACW-623) to your device.
• PSW-24-250W-RUG: PoE enabled (delivers up to 250W) Gigabit (24 ports) and SFP+ (2 ports) switch with a fanless design for industrial environments.
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime