Easy Set Up, Affordable
To configure all your AirProbes, visit InControl to remotely access the Web UI for AirProbe, or push a single configuration file to a group of them. Manage hundreds of AirProbes without having to go onsite.
See it All in the Cloud
The InControl cloud Wi-Fi diagnostic platform lets you survey what’s going on. Easily view the status of all your networks on one screen. Examine reports from all AirProbes, all presented in one place. Play back the Wi-Fi performance info for any AirProbe at any point in time. And never worry about losing your past history: if any device gets reset, the Wi-Fi performance records remain on the cloud, giving you information to assist in your troubleshooting.
Scan and Test While You Sleep
Scan your network environment day and night. Perform automated and scheduled tests for bandwidth, ping, upload speed, download speed, and application level (HTTP/DNS) performance. You will receive alerts by email if the signal strength is too weak or if a Wi-Fi channel is over-utilised. All these tests can be triggered by alerts, saving you precious time. It’s like having a 24/7, on-site IT engineer who doesn’t charge by the hour.
Diagnostics at Your Fingertips
Easily see the Wi-Fi utilisation, channel utilisation, packet distribution, and signal strength for each Wi-Fi device. Find out which devices are connected to which hotspots at a glance.
Not Enough Info to Troubleshoot
Even if a problem is reported, there is not enough info for troubleshooting.
Service Performance Unknown
Unable to tell how the network is performing at any given moment.
Last to Know When Trouble Occurs
Administrators often only know about outages when customers complain.
Wi-Fi Diagnostic Tools & Recording
Deploy Airprobes throughout the network to collect information. All records are available on the cloud.
Automated Client Testing
The Airprobes also function as Client simulator, testing the performance of the Wi-Fi network 24/7.
Alerts and Alert Triggered Tests
If test results fall below certain parameters, network admin will receive instant notification.
Wifi Standard: Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
Dimensions: 98 x 98 x 19.7 mm
Weight: 150 grams
Power Input: 12V DC Connector 802.3af PoE
Power Consumption: 12W (max.)
Operating Temperature: -5° – 45°C
Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• PRB-AC2 : Wi-Fi analysis probe, supports 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 2 x 2 MIMO, first year cloud service included
AirProbe Cloud Wi-Fi Diagnostic Service
• PRB-IC2-1Y : 1-Year extension of subscription for AirProbe cloud Wi-Fi diagnostic service
• PRB-IC2-2Y : 2-Year extension of subscription for AirProbe cloud Wi-Fi diagnostic service
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.