• Pure Sine Wave
• Highest surge rating – 1558 Joules / 40000 Amps of surge protection
• Works for gates, camera surveillance, computers, telephone systems, servers, and other sensitive electronic equipment
• Intelligent Real Time Battery backup display
• Smart 5% AVR with 2 step buck and boost
• Pure sine wave line interactive
• Intelligent double stage charger control which translates to a faster recharge rate
• Generator compatible
Commander Tower 1000
Designed to ensure clean power and reliable operation of all kinds of IT devices in the network system. The Commander protects your equipment against power failures, power sags, power surges, under voltage and over voltage that can harm your equipment or result in corrupted data. The pure sine wave output on battery backup is best for server and motor applications.
The Commander provides a cost effective and high level of protection for sensitive electronic devices. It also offers options for graceful shutdown of valuable IT equipment.
It comes with the highest surge rating of any standard UPS with 1558 Joules and 40,000 Amp surge protection. The narrow output voltage variance of 5% ensures that sensitive equipment is subjected to only small voltage inconsistencies. The LCD display gives the user the ability to see voltages in/out, frequency in/out as well as temperature, load and battery voltage. In addition, these UPSs have Real Time Battery Management which tells how many minutes backup the user has when the power goes off.
• Pure Sine Wave
• Model : PSC1000
• Capacity : 1000VA/700W
• Topology : Line Interactive, Pure Sine Wave
• Voltage Range : 180 – 300Vac
• Frequency : 47Hz – 65Hz, 50/60Hz Auto-sensing
• Output Voltage : 240 +/- 5% (2 step buck and boost)
• Output Voltage regulation : Nominal Voltage +/- 5% or (Optional +/-8% AVR for wide input up to 35%)
• Output Voltage selectable : 200Vac or 220Vac or 230Vac or 240Vac
• Frequency : 47 – 55Hz for 50Hz nominal, 56Hz – 65Hz for 60Hz nominal or (battery mode 50Hz +/- 1%)
• Wave Form – AC Mode : Pure sine Wave
• Wave Form – Batt. Mode : Pure sine Wave
• Transfer time : <3ms • Load crest Factor : 3:1 • Australian sockets: 2 • 10Amp IEC outlets : 3
• Battery Type : Sealed maintenance free lead acid batteries (12V*7.2AH)
• No. of batteries : 2
• Charger : Smart CPU controls over current, over voltage, thermal protection and battery condition
• Recharge time : Less than 3 hours to 90% (smart two mode pulse charging)
• Typical backup : Half load 14 minutes, full load 5 minutes
• Input Surge Protection : 1581 Joules /40,000 Amps
• Short circuit : AC Fuse
• Telephone/Modem/Lan : RJ45, Full time telephone, modem or LAN protection. C-tic, A-tick
COMMUNICATIONS & MANAGEMENT
• Interface : USB & RS232 as Standard, Intelligent slot for SNMP or AS400 dry contact
• Software : PowerShield UPsilon 2000 compatible with Windows, Linux, Novell & Unix
• LCD Alarm : Sophisticated LCD-Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Frequency, Load, Battery Status, Smart Remaining Backup Time
• Audible Alarm : Alarm- On Battery, Overload, Short Circuit, Over Temperature, Faulty Battery, Abnormal Operation
• Dimensions : 380(D) x 200(W) x 180(H) mm
• Weight : 15kg (Net) / 16kg (Gross)
• Temperature : 0 – 40°C
• Humidity : 0-95% (RH Non-condensing)
• Noise Level : Less than 40dB
• Safety : EN 50091-1-1
• EMC : Class B, EN 50091-2, FCC part 15, IEC1000-2-2, C-tick (Full time EMI-RFI filtering)
• RoHS : Directive 2011/65/EU
• The only UPS designed for Australians for Australian conditions.
• Highest surge rating of any UPS sold in Australia.
• All units have Australian sockets.
• Units have been tested in hot conditions.
• Local stock – PowerShield holds stock in their warehouses in Wetherill Park, NSW and Malaga, WA.
• Two year warranty with opportunity to increase warranty period.