• Pure sine wave output
• Rack/Tower design
• Built-in boost and buck AVR
• Output power factor 0.8
• Programmable power management outlets
• ECO mode operation for energy saving (ECO)
• Emergency Power Off Function (EPO)
• Hot-swappable battery design
• Long-run models available
• Multiple communication available
Commander RT 3000
With pure sine wave output, the Commander Rackmount Tower guarantees compatibility for all kinds of loads. It’s perfect power protection for versatile applications such as networking, telecom and other mission-critical applications.
The ECO mode function allows cost-effective operation of UPS Systems as high as 98%. In this operation mode, load is supplied by the mains. In the event of a mains failure, the inverter takes over the load and provides supply continuity to the connected systems.
To provide longer backup time the 2kVA and 3kVA models are expandable to include an additional battery bank.
• Pure sine wave output
• Model : PSCRT3000
• Capacity : 3000VA/2400W
• Topology : Line Interactive, Pure Sine Wave
• Voltage : 240Vac (Nominal)
• Voltage Range : 162 – 290Vac
• Frequency : 50/60Hz ±5Hz (Auto sensing)
• Output Voltage (AC Mode) : 240Vac (Selectable 208/220/230Vac) ±10% AVR
• Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) : ±3%
• Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) : 50Hz or 60Hz ±1Hz
• Current Crest (Typical) : 3:1 Ratio
• Transfer time : 6ms
• Wave Form (Batt. Mode) : Pure sine Wave
• ECO Mode : 98% (Advanced)
• Battery Mode : 87%
• Battery Type & Number : 12 V*9AH (x 6)
• Typical Recharge time : 4 hours recover to 90% capacity
• Additional Battery Banks : PSRTBB12 (x1)
• Full protection : Overload, discharge, thermal, short circuit and overcharge protection
• Surge protection : 1560 Joules / 32500 Amps
COMMUNICATIONS & MANAGEMENT
• Interface : USB or RS232 as standard, Intelligent slot for PSSNMP, PSModbus or PSAS400 dry contact
• Software : PowerShield NetGuard® software supports Windows based operating systems, Linux, Unix and Mac
• LCD Display/Alarm : AC Mode, Batt.Mode, Load Level, Input Voltage, Output Voltage, Overload, Fault, Low Batt., Batt.Time Remaining
• Audible Alarm : Battery Mode, Low Battery (Batt. Mode), Fault, Oveload
• Dimensions : 600(D) x 438(W) x 88(H) mm
• Weight : 32kg (Net) / 35kg (Gross)
• Temperature : 0 – 40°C
• Humidity : 0 – 90% (RH Non-condensing)
• Noise Level : < 45dB
• Safety : EN62040-1-1 2003, IEC60950-1-1
• EMC : EN62040-2 2006
• RoHS : Directive 2011/65/EU
• The only UPS designed for Australians for Australian conditions.
• Highest surge rating of any UPS sold in Australia.
• All units have Australian sockets.
• Units have been tested in hot conditions.
• Local stock – PowerShield holds stock in their warehouses in Wetherill Park, NSW and Malaga, WA.
• Two year warranty with opportunity to increase warranty period.