• True double-conversion
• Output power factor 0.9
• User-friendly and electronic easy-shift LCD display
• Rack or Tower design
• Advanced ECO mode for energy saving
• Generator compatible
• Programmable power management outlets
• Emergency Power Off function (EPO)
• Hot swappable battery design
• Ideal for medium density power protection
• Extra large charger
• Smart RS232, USB, PSSNMP (Optional), PSAS400 (Optional), PSEMD (Optional), PSModbus(Optional) Multiple communications available
Centurion RT 3000
As a true online double conversion UPS the Centurion RT is our highest single phase power density UPS. Boasting a power factor of 0.9, this sophisticated UPS will provide the most comprehensive protection for mission critical devices.
The Centurion RT has an energy saving Advanced ECO mode, which allows the unit to operate at very high efficiency, up to 98%. When the utility mains input voltage is within the ECO range the UPS saves energy by passing the mains supply directly through to the load, while the inverter continues to operate in a passive mode.
The Centurion RT incorporates hot-swappable internal battery packs which can be accessed via the front panel for maintenance changes, keeping the UPS operational during battery replacement. Battery backup time can be increased by simply adding additional Battery Banks. The standard Centurion RT has been designed with a larger charger than others ensuring rapid recharge times when adding additional battery banks.
The LCD display panel is readily viewable whether the UPS is horizontal or vertical. The display Menu is simple and intuitive. It displays all critical and noncritical parameters, including the estimated battery backup time remaining. This UPS comes with programmable power management outlets allowing the user to control load segments, thereby extending battery backup times to mission critical devices by shutting down noncritical items.
The Centurion RT has been meticulously developed by Power Shield engineers to address absolutely all requirements and features as has been demanded by the sophisticated Australian power consumer and hence the Centurion RT stands in a class of its own, as a world leading UPS technology.
• True double-conversion
• Model : PSCERT3000
• Capacity : 3000VA/2700W
• Topology : True online double – conversion, Pure Sine Wave
• Voltage Range
Low Line Trasfer : 160Vac / 140Vac / 120Vac / 110Vac ± 5% (based on load percentage 100% – 80% / 80% – 70% / 70% – 60% / 60% – 0)
Low Line Comeback: 170Vac / 150Vac / 130Vac / 120Vac ± 5%
High Line Trasfer : 300Vac ± 5%
High Line Comeback : 290Vac ± 5%
• Frequency Range : 40Hz – 70Hz
• Phase : Single phase with ground
• Power Factor Correction : >0.99 @ nominal voltage (100% load)
• Output Voltage (AC Mode) : 240Vac (Selectable 208/220/230/240Vac)
• Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) : ±1%
• Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) : 50Hz or 60Hz ±1Hz
• Current Crest Ratios : 5:1 (max.)
• Transfer Time : 4ms (Typical)
• Battery Type & Number : 12 V*9AH (x 6)
• Typical Recharge Time : 4 hours recover to 90% capacity (for standard model only)
• Charging Current (max.) : Standard Model – 1.5Amp, Long Run Model – 1Amp/2Amp /4Amp/6Amp (factory default is 6Amp)
• ECO Mode (Advanced) : 98%
• Battery Mode : 87%
• Full protection : Overload, discharge, thermal, short circuit and overcharge protection
• Surge protection : 984 Joules / 22000 Amps
COMMUNICATIONS & MANAGEMENT
• Interface : USB or RS232 as standard, Intelligent slot for PSSNMP, PSModbus or PSAS400 dry contact
• Software : PowerShield NetGuard® software supports Windows based operating systems, Linux, Unix and Mac
• LCD Display/Alarm : UPS Status, Load & Battery Level, Input/Output Voltage, Batt. Time Remaining and Fault Indicators
• Audible Alarm : Battery Mode, Bypass Mode, Low Battery (Batt. Mode), Fault, Overload
• Dimensions : 600(D) x 438(W) x 88(H) mm
• Weight : 29.6kg
• Temperature : 0 – 40°C
• Humidity : 20 – 90% (RH Non-condensing)
• Noise Level : < 50dBA @ 1 Meter
• Safety : EN62040-1-1 2003, IEC60950-1-1
• EMC : EN62040-2 2006
• RoHS : Directive 2011/65/EU
• The only UPS designed for Australians for Australian conditions.
• Highest surge rating of any UPS sold in Australia.
• All units have Australian sockets.
• Units have been tested in hot conditions.
• Local stock – PowerShield holds stock in their warehouses in Wetherill Park, NSW and Malaga, WA.
• Two year warranty with opportunity to increase warranty period.