Enterprise Ready : Designed to fully support complicated enterprise business structures, InControl² lets you manage and organize your devices in the best way for your business and customers.
Configuration Backups : Never lose device configurations again. When you save device settings, InControl² backs them up to the cloud.
Beautiful Reports : Really understand your network & how clients are using it. Spot potential bandwidth capacity issues before they become a problem. Identify your heaviest bandwidth consumers.
Intelligent Notifications : Coordinate email notifications between administrators with two-stage escalation. Combine with our free smartphone Router Utility app for push notifications on WAN failure.
InControl² provides full-fleet device management when used in combination with our vehicle-mounted, GPS–enabled devices, such as the MAX HD2 and BR1.
Track your devices wherever they are using our interactive maps. Check vehicle speed, cellular coverage, and traffic conditions. Play back route histories in real-time.
Easily find any device using interactive maps. Point and click to see device details, such as cellular signal strength and number of clients.
Track location over the past 24 hours or review any 24-hour period. Play back route histories in real-time or at high speed to see exactly where a vehicle was at any point.
Use the color-coded tracking feature to monitor real-time vehicle speed. Drill down through tracking history data to spot speed patterns.
InControl² supports SpeedFusion VPN configuration and management. Just create a SpeedFusion profile and apply it to all devices in a group. InControl² then automatically configures SpeedFusion VPN settings on all devices, giving you a centrally managed SpeedFusion deployment in minutes.
• Fully Automated SpeedFusion VPN Configuration and Deployment
• Manage SpeedFusion settings from a central location
• Get live SpeedFusion status information
• Monitor bandwidth across site-to-site VPN links
• Push SpeedFusion changes to devices immediately
• ICS-012 – 1-Year InControl2 Subscription – 1-year access to InControl2 & firmware upgrades. Does not include warranty protection.
• ICS-024 – 2-Year InControl2 Subscription – 2-year access to InControl2 & firmware upgrades. Does not include warranty protection.
• SVL-7XX* – 1-Year Extended Warranty – 1-year access to InControl 2 and firmware upgrades. Includes warranty protection.
• SVL-6XX* – 2-Year Extended Warranty – 2-year access to InControl 2 and firmware upgrades. Includes warranty protection.
* Product code varies according to the Peplink devices.
InControl2 provides complete firmware management and firmware rollout scheduling. See the current firmware version of all your devices. Schedule automated firmware updates for groups of devices.
Check the status of all your devices at a glance. Monitor client volume & bandwidth usage across your deployment.
Bandwidth Monitoring : View real-time bandwidth usage and spot usage anomalies for each live device.
Device Dashboard : See all your devices from an easy-to-use dashboard.
Client Overview : Drill down to see all active clients and their current bandwidth usage
InControl2 device management is available immediately as a free cloud service (hosted at Amazon Web Services in the US) for Peplink customers with in-warranty devices. For following out-warranty devices, 1-year and 2-year InControl2 subscription are also available on our online cart. Out-warranty devices that are not listed below, please purchase TotalCare/SmartCare instead.
InControl2 subscriptions are applicable to: Balance 20, 30, 50, One, One Core, MAX On-The-Go, BR, Surf SOHO, AP One, AC Mini, 300M, In-Wall, Flex, AP Pro, FusionHub Essential, FusionHub Pro
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime