• 128MB DDR SDRAM | 256MB NAND Flash
• Embedded Linux 2.6
PEAK DATA SPEED
• Downlink: 21Mbps (HSDPA Cat. 14)
• Uplink: 5.76Mbps (HSUPA Cat. 6)
• UMTS/HSDPA /HSUPA: 850/900/2100/1900 MHz GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
• IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2T2R; Frequency: 2.4 ~ 2.438 GHz; Ralink RT3072 Chipset; Peak Data Rate: Max 300 Mbps (MIMO, WPA2)
o WEP 64-bit, WEP 128-bit, WPA, WPA2, WPA- PSK, WPA2-PSK, TKIP, AES, Multiple SSIDs
• 1x (RJ-45) Ethernet 10/100Base-TX Port with Auto MDIX, 1x Mini USB 2.0 Console Port, 1x DC-in Port, 1x FXS (RJ-11)
Phone Port (optional)
• 2x N-Type Cellular (MIMO)
• 2x N-Type WLAN (MIMO)
SIM CARD READER
• Sealed Tray Reader, Push-Button-to-Release, Mini USIM/SIM Format
• Power, Network Service Type, Tx/Rx Data Traffic, Data Carrier Connection, Signal Strength
• Web-based User Interface (HTTP), Telnet, SNMP v1/v2, TR-069 Client
• DHCP Server/Client/Relay, Static Route, UPnP
• WWAN (Cellular), PPPoE, PPP (PAP/CHAP)
ROUTING & POSITIONING
• Static, RIP (v1/v2), VRRP, Dynamic DNS, NAT, DMZ
• Circuit-Switched Voice via Standard/Cordless
FIREWALL & SECURITY
• SPI Firewall, Anti-DoS
• IPsec, PPTP, GRE, OpenVPN
• Normal Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +60°C,
• Extended Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +75°C (with Performance Deviations),
• Environmental Rating: IP-67 (sealed against water and dust)
• DC In port: 8 ~ 28 V with external power supply (not supplied) Standby Input Current
o 110 mA @ 12V DC
3G Active Input Current
o 300 mA @ 12V DC
Maximum Input current
o 560 mA @ 12V DC
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
• 255mm (L) x 240mm (W) x 80mm (D) 2345g
(including mounting and antennas)
- Industrial-grade outdoor fixed wireless data gateway designed for rugged deployments in remote environments and industrial applications
- Ideal for providing primary and backup wireless connectivity over 3G UMTS networks
- Embedded high-performance 3G cellular modem supporting HSPA+/ EDGE/GPRS
- IP67 and environmentally rated chassis to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Extended temperature tolerance in operation
- 2.4 GHz band wireless LAN access point with 2×2 MIMO antenna technology
- IEEE 802.11n standard for Wi-Fi data speeds up to 300Mbps
- Analogue telephone connectivity (CS Voice) for complete landline replacement (optional configuration)
- Flexible power options including external power supply, DC power input and Power over Ethernet to suit diverse installation environments
- Built-in VPN clients for a secure connection over a public cellular network.
Designed for outdoor and harsh environments, the NetComm NTC30WV-02 is designed to provide high-speed internet connectivity to industries, businesses and remote unmanned installations on the fringe of cellular networks or in rural/metro areas with low service and including to boats and marinas. It connects to the 3G network and can be mounted either on the wall or a pole and positioned in an optimal position on the outside of a property.
The router’s supplied powerful antenna system can greatly boost reception and the device combines a cellular modem, Wireless LAN access point and telephone adapter together in one unit for use in an outdoor location.
The embedded cellular modem delivers data downloads of up to 21Mbps (HSPA+), which are routed via Ethernet connection inside the premises. With the integrated 802.11n Wi-Fi access point and MIMO antenna technology, the router can provide reliable Wi-Fi coverage in the proximity of the premises for convenient outdoor Internet access.
The integrated telephone adapter connects standard analogue phone handsets to the router. It allows for phone calls to be made over the 3G UMTS network from inside the premise for a full landline replacement.
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
This product includes a 10m power cable for direct connection to a power supply (12V DC). Depending on your individual circumstances other power options can be used including Power over Ethernet and will need to be purchased separately.
• 1 x Outdoor Wi-Fi Router
• 2 x Wi-Fi Antennas, 2 x 3G Antennas
• 1 x wall mounting kit
• 1 x pole mounting kit
• 1 x 10m DC power cable (open ended)
• 2 x cable glands
• 1 x ferrite core
• 1 x wireless security card
• 1 x printed QSG
• Designed and built for the toughest and most varied conditions in the world, the Australian environment.
• Over 30 Years of proven and respected Industry Experience in the Australian Telecommunications Industry.
• Australian Designed with quality resources from the world.
• Publicly listed company on the Australian Stock Exchange.
• Expertise support and customer focused staff.
• Up to date with technology and bringing to market the best quality technology available for Reliable Commercial use.