Building Automation Server With Touchscreen Display For Viewing & Device Management.
MxDisplay is a wall-mountable Building Automation Server with touchscreen display, incorporating WiFi and RFID functionality. From this central glass terminal, you can add and configure all MOBOTIX devices. Multiple MxDisplays can be wirelessly connected, each being powered via PoE.
Smart Phone On The Wall
MxDisplay is often referred to as a “smart phone on the wall” because it can be operated using swipe and zoom gesture control, just like a smart phone. With a few swipes, the user can see an overview of several cameras, retrieve the latest video messages or create a new access transponder card for a visitor.
Additional MxDisplay Features
• Full control of your lighting, heating, blinds, camera and alarm system
• Doors can be unlocked with the press of a button
• Excellent voice transmission quality thanks to HD wideband audio codec (G.722)
Touchscreen Viewing Station For The IP Video Door Station
MxDisplay serves as a wall-mountable remote viewing station for the MOBOTIX IP Video Door Station and cameras. Here are just a few of the many features available within the display:
Control of multiple Door Stations and cameras via a single MxDisplay.
MxDisplay tells at one glance what and how many events were recorded.
Finger-swipe scolling through recorded video clips.
Central management of cameras and access control systems.
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last.
• All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.