Mx2wire+ Media Converter
Convert Standard 2-Wire Cable Into PoE.
Mx2wire+ turns existing two-wire cabling into a powered Ethernet (PoE) network quickly and cost-effectively. This means you don’t need to have any Ethernet cabling installed to connect and network your IP cameras and PoE devices. All you need is Mx2wire+. Each Mx2wire+ kit includes two units.
The significant benefit of Mx2wire+ is that, in addition to data connectivity, the power can also be transferred via the two-wire cable, to PoE devices such as MOBOTIX IP cameras, for example. This can literally save you thousands in cabling costs.
With the right cabling, Mx2wire+ can send video data at a distance of up to 500 meters/547 yds; data rate up to 45 Mbps, depending on cable quality and distance.
Connected devices are supplied with up to 13 watts via Power over Ethernet, which is compliant to the IEEE 802.3af standard.
Info2wire+ – Special Product Version For MOBOTIX IP Video Door Station
The optional Info2wire+ module for the IP Video Door Station can be combined with an Mx2wire+ unit. Helps to quickly establish the power supply via an existing phone line and to connect the door station to the network.
Savings On Installation Costs
Mx2wire+ can create a computer network via analog cabling such as an unused telephone line or antenna cable. The Mx2wire+ can be used to connect a computer, IP cameras and even the new IP Video Door Station intercom system. It will also power standard PoE devices.
Power Supply On Customer Requirements
Mx2wire+ requires a voltage supply by a standard PoE switch (class 0 or class 4, IEEE 802.3af/at) for its own consumption as well as for supplying power to the connected PoE end device. This can either be the NPA-PoE-Set by MOBOTIX or a DC power supply unit (48 to 57 V, 600 mA).
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last.
• All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.