The New Milestone Of Video Management.
MOBOTIX is offering one of the most competitive and user friendly VMS Solutions, running on PC, Mac and Linux*. MxMC is also open to interact with H264/ONVIF compatible cameras in the future. (* based on project requests only.)
Fastest Learning Curve
MxMC does not need a huge user manual or other heavy documentation to get started. MxMC is one of the most intuitive video management systems on the market.
MOBOTIX Hemispheric Dewarping
MxMC is able to dewarp hemispheric fisheye views, supporting keyboard, mouse, trackpad and joystick to allow easiest and fastest tracking.
MxMC is able to interact with 3rd party IP devices and supports the setup of hyperlink buttons to integrate devices like IOs or home servers and MxBus modules via MOBOTIX cameras.
PTZ Control And MxAuto-Flip
MxMC ensures fast and comfortable support of all hemispheric display modes, provides perfect image alignment with panorama correction and comfortable tracking even through zero point “Nadir“ of the camera.
Highest Return Of Investment
The unique concept of MOBOTIX Management Center (MxMC) and cameras provide the highest cost savings for users. No software costs, no license and update fees will generate the highest return of a future-proof investment.
INTUITIVE LAYOUT VIEW – CAMERAS AND GROUPS
1. Group or camera bar
Perfect preview of all available cameras and groups.
2. Layout area supporting grid, graphic and info view
Major display area for grid layout including focus and grid windows, graphic view supporting intuitive layout constructions with symbols and background images as well as an information screen where support, emergency or and additional project information is displayed. All 3 views can be toggled and selected with a single click.
3. Intelligent event bar
Chronological preview of all recordings and events. The complete bar can be suppressed or displayed. All previews can be directly selected or filtered and sorted by cameras and type of events. With Drag&Drop every recording can be moved into focus window for live view or player view for deeper analysis. Vice versa, complete groups or selected cameras can be dragged into the event bar for event research.
4. Command bar
Includes all buttons for different views, player and research, history, layout editing, management and control functions.
MOBOTIX Power Player Technology
MxMC includes different player and research tools to provide fastest results on events and recordings, comfortable research and in-depth analysis.
Research Player allows High-Speed rewind and fast forward for “on-the-spot“ and “Jog (Dial)“ search with speeds of up to 16 times. Efficient time-lapse playback provides extremely fast results even during longer history periods with selectable steps from minutes up to days. Search and analysis can be conducted by time, date or range. Investigations across all cameras can be arranged by reference time with the pin symbol.
Another powerful research tool is the so-called Grid Player where all cameras are placed into player mode, showing all recordings synchronized with the search criteria of the camera in the focus window.
Another big innovation is the MOBOTIX Instant Player, providing immediate access to the last 25 events in every live view of a camera without changing the layout view. This new Instant Player gives “on-the-spot“ access to camera recordings everywhere and is the perfect tool for immediate results and fastest reaction time.
Adaptive Bandwidth Management
MxMC is perfectly designed in combination with MOBOTIX products, supporting the decentralized concept in all aspects. MxMC is able to handle different predefined scenarios, which can be defined by the user depending on the available bandwidth. This feature is ideal for mobile devices like laptops, which are used in different locations (home with remote, office with direct LAN connection) without any network or bandwidth configuration necessary.
The fully intelligent MOBOTIX cameras are able to manage frame rates and image resolution, depending on the available bandwidth. In this way LoRes images are transferred via a small bandwidth connection, but stored in full resolution and high details on the local storage, managed by the camera. In the case more details are required, the user can define the area of interest down to the maximum resolution provided by the camera. In this way MxMC in combination with MOBOTIX cameras can make the best usage of available bandwidth and enables quality research even via low bandwidth connections.
Intelligent Configuration Management
MxMC includes a complete user interface to manage all parameters of all MOBOTIX products. No web browser is required in the future. MxMC provides a sorted overview of all devices and parameters and supports visual control and Drag&Drop configuration of cameras and complete groups. Furthermore MxMC supports intelligent parameter sorting and verification of configurations, which will drastically reduce installation and configuration costs.
MxMC supports setup and arrangement of dual or multi-monitor installations without any extra software costs. A simple double-click leads to the second monitor. Or MxMC is able to detect multiple monitors from different PCs in the network and can define target monitors for individual cameras or views. This is a perfect tool to setup and manage monitor wall systems in the most competitive and flexible way.
MOBOTIX Multi Slider – Major Selection Tool
MOBOTIX has revolutionized selection and control of parameters. With Multi Sliders, the user is able to manage multiple parameters in one selection line. Multi Sliders are available in grid, graphics and player view as well as in all different research and configuration screens.
Multi Slider is the fastest selection tool to define image settings, zoom views, set aspect ratios or to filter events and cameras. Multi Slider buttons also provide “jump tags“ via context menus for direct selection.
• The new MxMC represents a unique user concept with a highly intuitive user interface and tools allowing the fastest learning curve without user manual.
• MxMC includes a new generation of player and research technologies for comfortable analysis and fastest investigation results in all views.
• MOBOTIX Multi Slider is the fastest selection tool for all kind of parameters, filter and sort functions.
• MxMC is supporting one of the unique features in the market, which is adaptive bandwidth management supporting quality search even over mobile networks with very limited bandwidth.
• MxMC supports easy setup and arrangement of dual or multi-monitor installations without any extra software costs.
• MxMC includes graphical configuration management of all MOBOTIX camera products and devices. No interaction with web browser is required anymore in the future.
• With the integration of hyperlinks, MxMC is able to interact with 3rd party IP devices and MxBus modules to manage complete alarm systems.
• Sophisticated user management to define detailed access rights to different users.
• Supports access to H264/ONVIF in the future.
• Short latency from scene to screen thanks to MxPEG and high performance video decoding.
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last.
• All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.