Built for Transportation Deployments
With a compact form factor, simultaneous dual-band 11ac Wi-Fi, the MAX Transit is ready to deliver fast, reliable Wi-Fi to your passengers.
Embedded Cellular and Redundant SIM Slots
Embedded cellular modem and redundant SIM slots allow you to use two different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots.
Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi
Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi gives you two independent networks that also work together, maximising the throughput that your passengers can enjoy.
Captive Portal with Social Wi-Fi
The MAX Transit comes with a customisable captive portal what allows passengers to login with Facebook. As they login, you can use InControl2 to see insightful reports on user demographics.
External Captive Portal for Advertising Servers
The MAX Transit also supports external captive portals, enabling you to connect to an advertising server. That way, your Wi-Fi hotspots can become a source of revenue.
Install it Anywhere
With mounting ears that can be installed from many angles and optional DIN rail mounts, the MAX Transit is ready to fit into just about any space you have available.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX Transit has certifications on:
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999), Railway applications (EN 50155), Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000), eMark (ref: E13*10R00*10R05*13664*00)
• Cellular WAN Interfaces: Single LTE Modem
• SpeedFusion Hot Failover: Yes
• SpeedFusion WAN Smoothing: No
• SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding: No
• WAN Interface: 1x M12 Connector+
• LAN Interface: 1x M12 Connector
• Load Balancing/Failover: Yes
• Router Throughput: 400Mbps
• SpeedFusion Throughput (No Encryption): 100Mbps
• SpeedFusion Throughput (256-bit AES): 60Mbps
• Recommended Users: 150
• LTE Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 100Mbps/50Mbps
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps
• Wi-Fi Standard: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 2×2 MIMO
• 2.4GHz / 5GHz: 300Mbps / 866Mbps
• Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi AP: Yes
• Antenna Connectors: 2x SMA Cellular*, 1x SMA GPS, 2x RP-SMA Wi-Fi
• Power Input: Device: 12V – 48V DC
AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V / DC Output 12V
Terminal Block: 12V – 48V DC
• Power Consumption: 18W (max.)
• Dimensions: 234 x 97 x 33.5 mm
• Weight: 590 grams
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
Product Code: MAX-TST-N-LTEA-P-T
Carrier: Asia Pacific / CAT-6
Embedded Modems: 1
4G Bands: 4G LTE-A: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B21, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41
3G Bands: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B5, B8, B9, B19 UMTS: B6 TD-SCDMA: B39
Product Code: MAX-TST-N-LTEA-K-T
Carrier: Global* / CAT-12
Embedded Modems: 1
4G Bands: 4G LTE-A Pro: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B9, B12, B13, B18, B19, B20, B26, B28, B29, B30, B32, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48, B66
3G Bands: HSPA+: B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B8, B9, B19
Product Code: MAX-TST-N-GLTE-G-T
Carrier: Global / CAT-18
Embedded Modems: 1
4G Bands: B1, B3, B25(B2), B66(B4), B26(B5/B18/B19), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14 , B20, B28, B29, B30, B32, B71, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48
3G Bands: B1, B2, B4, B5(B19), B8
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.