All-In-One LTE to Guest Wi-Fi Solution
From cellular connectivity to branded captive portals to advertising delivery, the MAX Hotspot has everything you need to instantly build a Wi-Fi network anywhere. When setting up a guest Wi-Fi network, these are some of the most common client requirements:
Guest Wi-Fi Threatens Security
Complete Isolation of Guest Traffic
Set up a completely independent network using a LTE connection for guests to access the Internet.
Need to Promote Your Brand
Branded Captive Portal and Video Ads*
Set up a captive portal with your own branding, get clients to view a video before accessing the Internet.
No Landline, No Time For Setup
Rapidly Deployable LTE Hotspot
Set up cellular connectivity, captive portal capability and video advertisements within minutes.
Gather Useful Insights
Social Media Reports use information that users have made publicly available about themselves on social media.
This information is then aggregated into a demographic breakdown of the user base. Information available includes gender, age group, marital status, as well as nationality.
Advertisement Reports are based on the users’ interaction with the adverts. Information includes the CTR, unique visitors, and user device statistics.
The report also includes an activity heat map indicating the times of the week with the most amount of clicks.
At last—the ultimate in reliability. Redundant SIM slots gives you access to multiple carriers, while a handy data-usage monitor puts cost effective SIM management at your fingertips. Best of all, the MAX Hotspot has failover capacity. Switching seamlessly and automatically between Ethernet and cellular, you’ll survive unexpected outages in Internet service.
Enjoy Comprehensive Access Control
The MAX Hotspot gives you multi-network support for both staff and guest networks, allowing you to set individual time and bandwidth usage limits. With its web-blocking blacklist function, you can block out entire categories of websites. Last but not least, you enjoy the ability to schedule your usage, turning the Wi-Fi on or off at specified hours.
• WAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port, 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
• LAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n 3×3 MIMO
• Recommended Users: 60
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps
• SSID Per Radio: 16
• 2.4GHz / 5GHz: 450Mbps / 1300Mbps
• Simultaneous Dual-Band Wi-Fi AP: Yes
• Antenna: Built-in Omni Antenna
• Power Input: 802.3at PoE (Injector Not Included)
• Power Consumption: 18W (max.)
• Dimensions: 173 (diameter) x 38 mm
• Weight: 420 grams
• Operating Temperature: -5° – 45°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, IC
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX Hotspot, Mounting Bracket
• Product Code : MAX-HSP-LTEA-P
• Cellular Standard : APAC
• Embedded Modem : 1
• 4G Bands : B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B21, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41
• 3G Bands : WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B5, B6, B8, B9, B19, TD-SCDMA: B39
Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
WAN Link Health Check
Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
Support for Dynamic DNS services
WAN Port Convertible into LAN Port
DHCP Server for LAN Clients
Extended DHCP Options
DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
VLAN on LAN Support
Per-Port VLAN Support
Web Filtering Blacklist
Per-Service Load Distribution
Individual Bandwidth Limit
SIP, HTTPS, VPN QoS
Custom Application QoS
Complete VPN Solution
PepVPN / SpeedFusion Hot Failover
256-bit AES Encryption
Pre-shared Key Authentication
NAT and IP Forwarding
Many to One, One to One NAT
SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
Captive Portal Support
Support for Wired and Wireless LAN Clients
Support for RADIUS Authentication
Time and Usage Quotas on Open Access Mode
Built-in Customisable Splash Page
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.