The MAX HD4 with MediaFast team up embedded cellular modems and other great features of the HD Series with our MediaFast content caching, which lets you store content for later playback anywhere, regardless of connectivity.
The MAX HD4 with MediaFast includes four built-in 4G LTE modems. It allows you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
Mobile Content Caching
Deliver endless content without consuming endless bandwidth. The MediaFast Editions of the HD4 let you download content once and play it back without limit, even in locations where connectivity is spotty or absent.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
Customise Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, HD4 has certifications on:
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999)
Railway applications (EN 50155)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
• WAN Interface: 4x Embedded LTE Modems with Redundant SIM Slots, 1x USB Interface, 2x GE
• LAN Interface: 8x GE
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 1166Mbps 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP, Simultaneous Dual-Band AP
• Product Code: ACW-618
• Description: Includes 2x 56V/2.1A Power Supply. Enables 8x 802.3at/af PoE + Output
• Product Code: ACW-622
• Description: Includes 1x 56V Power Supply. Enables 802.3af PoE Output Ports (PoE License automatically applied after kit purchase)
• Product Code: MAX-HD-020-SPF
• Description: Supports up to 20 PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers
• Product Code: MAX-HD4-LC-5WAN
• Description: WAN Port Activation License for MAX HD4. Convert LAN ports 1-3 to WAN ports 3-5.
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.