Quad Cellular Bandwidth Bonding
The HD4 MBX is capable of combining the bandwidth of up to 4 cellular links into an unbreakable, high-speed SD-WAN connection. The HD4 MBX supports up to 8 SIM cards, with room for another 8 with the optional SIM Injector. With up to 16 cellular providers to connect to, spotty coverage will simply not be a problem.
Ready for any Environment
The HD4 MBX is designed for industrial usage. With its fanless design, it thrives in high-particle environments that would break other fan-based routers. The HD4 MBX also comes with 8x 802.3at PoE outputs to power your IP phones, cameras, and access points. Finally, the MBX has the same dimensions as the previous HD4, so it can fit seamlessly into any of your previous deployments.
Ready to Move
The HD4 MBX comes with multiple features to make it ideal for on-the-go deployments. Ignition Sensing gives it the ability to turn on and off depending on whether the vehicle has started. Upon vehicle shutdown, the MBX can also shut down after a user-defined interval, saving the battery from excessive drain.
The HD4 MBX supports the optional SIM Injector, which adds another 8 cellular providers to connect with. This mitigates weak spots in cellular coverage, ensuring consistent connectivity . If your deployment crosses national boundaries, you can also use the SIM Injector to load multiple SIM cards, preventing roaming charges. Finally, the HD4 MBX has rolling stock certification, meeting the strictest requirements of transportation deployments.
Gigabit LTE Ready for 5G
Right out of the box, the HD4 MBX supports Gigabit LTE. For future technologies, the MBX features a swappable cellular module, so when you need to upgrade to 5G, you can simply swap your old one with a new one. The MBX is also capable of 2.5Gbps of throughput, giving you plenty of bandwidth for Gigabit Ethernet, 5G, or any future mobile technologies. 2.5Gbps also gives your wired connections plenty of room to operate in concert with wireless connections, building network resilience and ensuring that your branch office stays up.
• WAN Interface: 2x USB Interface, 3x GE*, 4x Embedded LTE-A Pro Modems with Redundant
• LAN Interface: 9x GE*
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 1166 Mbps 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP, Simultaneous Dual-Band
• Router Throughput: 2.5 Gbps
• PepVPN Throughput (No Encryption): 600 Mbps
• PepVPN Throughput (256-bit AES): 500 Mbps
• LTE-A Pro Modems:
Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 1.2 Gbps/150 Mbps
• Recommended Users: 50-500
• Cellular and GPS Antenna Connector: 16x QMA Antenna Connectors, 1x QMA GPS Antenna Connector, 4x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors
• Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12-56 V#
• Power Output: Up to Eight 802.3at PoE Outputs#
• Power Consumption: 55W (max.)
• Dimensions: 50 x 292 x 177 mm
• Weight: 3.3 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark, PTCRB,
Shock and Vibration Resistance:
EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999,
Railway Applications: EN 50155,
Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61000
ESN (Emergency Services Network)
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
* WAN 3 is configured as a LAN port by default, configuration is changeable on the Web Admin.
# 2x 54V DC input is needed for all 8x LAN ports to have 802.3at PoE. Plugging in 1x 54V DC input will result in 4x LAN ports having 802.3at PoE.
Product Code: MAX-HD4-MBX-GLTE-G-T
Description: Includes 1x 54 V Power Supply and PoE License. Enables 4x 802.3at PoE Output Ports
Carrier / Category: Global / CAT-18
Embedded Modems: 4
4G Bands: B1, B3, B25(B2), B66(B4), B26(B5/B18/B19), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14, B20, B28, B29, B30, B32, B71, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48
3G Bands: B1, B2, B4, B5(B19), B8
• MAX HD4 MBX (CAT-18)
• PSU (ACW-630)
• 1x GPS Antenna (ACW-232)
• 1x QMA to SMA Adaptor
• 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets (ACW-731)
• 2x SIM Cover
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.