Quad Cellular Modems and Redundant SIM slots allow you to use up to four different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
The MAX HD4 is equipped with a terminal block for secure installation in vehicles and other locations.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
Customise Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS server.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, the MAX HD4 has certifications on:
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999)
Railway applications (EN 50155)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
• WAN Interface: 1x USB Interface, 2x GE, 4x Embedded LTE-A Modems with Redundant SIM Slots
• LAN Interface: 8x GE
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 1166 Mbps 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP Simultaneous Dual-Band
• Router Throughput: 400Mbps
• Recommended Users: 500
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps
• LTE-A Pro Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 600Mbps/150Mbps
• Cellular & GPS Antenna Connector: 8x SMA Antenna Connectors, 2x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 4x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors, With Antennas
• Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 56V, 4A
• Power Output: Up to Eight 802.3at PoE Outputs
• Power Consumption: 38W (max. before PoE Output)
• Dimensions: 50 x 292 x 177 mm
• Weight: 1.9 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark, IC, Shock and Vibration Resistance: EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999, Railway Applications: EN 50155, Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61000
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX HD4, 12V 4A Power Supply (ACW-635), 4x Dual Band Wi-Fi Antennas (ACW-341), 1x GPS Active Antenna (ACW-232), 8x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas (ACW-813), 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets (ACW-731)
• Product Code: ACW-618
• Description: Includes 2x 56V/2.1A Power Supply, Enable 8x 802.3at/af PoE+ Output
• Product Code: ACW-622
• Description: Includes 1x 56V Power Supply, Enables 802.3af PoE Output Ports (PoE License automatically applied after kit purchase)
• Product Code: MAX-HD-020-SPF
• Description: Supports up to 20 PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers
• Product Code: MAX-HD4-LC-5WAN
• Description: WAN Port Activation License for MAX HD4. Convert LAN ports 1-3 to WAN ports 3-5.
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.