Quad Cellular and Redundant SIM slots for Multiple Carrier
The HD4 IP67 includes four built-in outdoor 4G LTE/3G modems and four Redundant SIM slots. It allows you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding or eliminating blind spots. List of supported 4G LTE carriers at: peplink.com/lte-networks/
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
Super-Duty IP67 Enclosure, Shock and Vibration Certified
Its waterproof IP67 metal enclosure stands up to dust, vibration, and inclement weather. And, it is certified shock and vibration resistant, making it a great choice for construction, drilling, and other heavy-duty applications.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
• WAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port, 4x Embedded LTE Modems with Redundant SIM Slot
• LAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Port
• Router Throughput: 400Mbps
• Recommended Users: 50-500
• Antenna Connectors: 8x Female N-Type Cellular Antenna Connectors, 1x Female N-Type GPS Antenna Connector
• Power Input: DC: 12V – 56V DC*
• Power Output: 1x 802.3at PoE Output#
• Power Consumption: 38W (max. without PoE)
• Dimensions: 295 x 390 x 66 mm
• Weight: 4.3 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, IC, Shock and Vibration Resistance: EN 61373: 2010, IEC 61373: 2010
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX HD4 IP67, Waterproof Power Connector Kit, 2x Waterproof Ethernet Connetor Kit, Mounting Kit
#56V DC input required for PoE output
*Power Supply Sold Separately
• Product Code: MAX-HD4-M-LTEA-P-IP67
• Carrier: Asian Pacific
• Modems: 4
• 4G Bands: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B21, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41
• 3G Bands: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B5, B8, B9, B19, UMTS: B6, TD-SCDMA: B39
• ACW-107: 802.3af/at PoE Injector
• ACW-109: PoE Kit for IP55 Outdoor Products
• ACW-622: Includes 1x 56V Power Supply, Enables 802.3at/af PoE Output Ports (PoE License automatically applied after kit purchase)
• SIM-BK8-4E-56V: SIM Injector, 8x SIM cards capacity, 4x 10/100/1000 LAN ports, 56V DC (compatible with HW revision 4 or above)
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.