Dual Cellular and Redundant SIM Slots
Dual Cellular and Redundant SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding, data overage protection or eliminating blind spots.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl2 cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
Meet Strict Security Compliance
Got a strict no-Wi-Fi security policy? Configured without Wi-Fi, the BR1 ENT is a great choice for deployments with compliance requirements.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
Customise Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, HD2 Mini has certifications on: RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV)
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999)
Railway applications (EN 50155)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
• WAN Interface: 1x USB Interface, 1x GE, 2x Embedded LTE Modems with Redundant SIM Slots
• LAN Interface: 2x GE
• Router Throughput: 300Mbps
• Recommended Users: 150
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps
• Cellular & GPS Antenna Connector: 4x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector
• Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 10V – 56V, 2A
• Power Output: Up To Three 802.3af/24V Pepwave Passive PoE Outputs#
• Power Consumption: 15W (max.)
• Dimensions: 40 x 147 x 128 mm
• Weight: 0.5 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark, IC, Shock and Vibration Resistance: EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999, Railway Applications: EN 50155, Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61000
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX HD2 Mini, 12V 2A Power Supply, 1x GPS Active Antenna, 4x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas
#PoE Activation Kit is available separately
• Product Code: MAX-HD2-MINI-LTEA-P-T
• Carrier: Asia Pacific
• Embedded Modems: 2
• 4G Bands: 4G LTE-A: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B21, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41
• 3G Bands: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B5, B8, B9, B19, UMTS: B6, TD-SCDMA: B39
• ACW-622 : Includes 1x 56V Power Supply, Enables 802.3af PoE Output Ports (PoE License automatically applied after kit purchase)
• MAX-HD-020-SPF : Supports up to 20 PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.