The HD2 gives you blazing fast connectivity on the road with dual embedded cellular modems, SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding, simultaneous dual-band 11ac Wi-Fi and a built-in 4-port GE switch with PoE capability.
Dual SIM slots allow you to use the same or different cellular providers for bandwidth bonding or eliminating blind spots.
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
The MAX HD2 is equipped with a terminal block for secure installation in vehicles and other locations.
SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding and Seamless Failover
SpeedFusion bandwidth bonding technology bonds all connected bandwidth into a single superfast stream, using the same or different cellular providers.
Customise Captive Portal
Branding your captive portal is as easy as uploading your logo and terms & conditions. You can easily set bandwidth allowance and access duration per user or manage access using RADIUS.
In addition to rugged metal enclosure, HD2 has certifications on:
Shock and vibration resistance (EN 61373:2010)
RF Port Lightning Immunity (ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV))
Railway Applications (EN 50155)
Electromagnetic Compatibility (EN 61000)
• WAN Interface: 1x USB Interface, 2x GE, 2x Embedded LTE Modems
• LAN Interface: 4x GE
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n, 1166 Mbps 2×2 MIMO Wi-Fi WAN and/or AP Simultaneous Dual-Band
• Router Throughput: 400Mbps
• Recommended Users: 150
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps
• Cellular & GPS Antenna Connector: 4x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 4x RP-SMA Wi-Fi Antenna Connectors
• Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 10V – 56V, 3A
• Power Output: Up to Four 802.3af PoE Outputs#
• Power Consumption: 28W (max.)
• Dimensions: 40 x 260 x 143 mm
• Weight: 1 kg
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark, IC, RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV), Shock and Vibration Resistance: EN 61373:2010, Railway Applications: EN 50155, Electromagnetic Compatibility: EN 61000
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX HD2, 12V 3A Power Supply (ACW-602), 4x 5dBi Wi-Fi Antennas (ACW-341), 1x GPS Active Antenna (ACW-232), 4x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas (4G LTE) (ACW-813), 4x Magnetic RP-SMA Adaptor (ACW-800), 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets (ACW-721)
• MAX-HD-020-SPF: Supports up to 20 PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
Trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of Rising Connection Pty Ltd, Peplink or their respective owners. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images shown may vary slightly from the actual product.