Minimum Cable Loss, Best Cellular Signal Quality
Most outdoor deployments require a centrally placed router attached to strategically placed antennas. With the HD1 Dome, the antennas are placed in the same integrated enclosure as the cellular radios. This arrangement minimises cable loss, giving you the best signal possible.
Simple Installation Running a Single Ethernet Cable
The HD1 Dome has a M35 screw mount, and only requires a single Ethernet cable to install. For wall or pole mounted deployments, the HD1 Dome comes with an Ethernet splitter and a mounting rack that provides a multitude of installation options.
Choose Between 8 Additional SIM With the SIM Injector. Anywhere, Anytime
With the addition of the SIM injector, the HD1 Dome can support up to 12 SIM at your fingertips. Simply connect an Ethernet cable between the SIM Injector and the HD1 Dome. The SIM Injector is capable of PoE output, so you don’t need to add another PoE switch to your deployment.
• WAN Interface: 1x Embedded LTE Modems with Redundant SIM Slots#
• LAN Interface: 1x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports^
• Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 1.2 Gbps/150 Mbps
• Enclosure: Rugged outdoor IP67
• Recommended Users: 150
• Cellular Antenna: 4×4 Internal MIMO Antennas, 1x Internal GPS Antenna
• Power Input: 1x Power over Ethernet 802.3at
• Power Consumption: 20W (max.)
• Dimensions: 110mm (radius) x 124mm (height)
• Weight: 1700 grams (With Ethernet Splitter), 1200 grams (Without Ethernet Splitter
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, RF Port Lightning Immunity: ITU-T K.20 (+/- 1.5 kV), Shock and Vibration Resistence: EN 61373:1999, IEC 61373:1999
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX HD1 Dome, Ethernet Splitter, Mounting Kit
# SIM Injector is available separately
^ Ethernet LAN port can be split into two LAN ports using the included splitter (1x LAN 802.3af PoE out, 1x LAN PoE in)
• Product Code: MAX-HD1-DOM-M-GLTE-G
• Carrier: Global / CAT-18
• Modems : 1
• 4G Bands: B1, B3, B25(B2), B66(B4), B26(B5/B18/B19), B7, B8, B12(17), B13, B14, B20, B28, B29, B30, B32, B71, B38, B39, B40, B41, B42, B43, B46, B48
• 3G Bands: B1, B2, B4, B5(B19), B8
• Product Code: SIM-BK8-4E-56V
• Description: SIM Injector, 8x SIM cards capacity, 4x 10/100/1000 LAN ports, 56V DC
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.