Out of Band Management, IOT and M2M Telemetry
Manage and configure your networking devices securely even if the primary line is not available. Gather data from meters, sensors and other remote equipment via RS-232 serial port adapter.
Add-On WAN Capabilities
The MAX BR1 Mini has an optional license that enables Ethernet and Wi-Fi WAN for failover between different WAN connections.
Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers
Redundant SIM slots with automatic switching for reliable networking. You can set the BR1 Mini to automatically switch SIM cards when you’re about to exceed a data cap. It also allows you travel across borders without changing SIM cards manually.
Support for T-Mobile (Band 12) and Sprint* (Band 26)
The BR1 Mini LTE-A supports Band 12 (700 Mhz) for T-Mobile and Band 26 (850 Mhz) for Sprint*. These bands penetrate buildings extremely well and also cover longer distances.
* Sprint Certification Pending
Fleet Tracking and Management
With built-in GPS fleet tracking and InControl cloud-based management, you can keep tabs on location and manage your mobile network from any Internet-connected device.
Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
The MAX BR1 Mini is equipped with a terminal block for secure power installation in vehicles and other locations.
• WAN Interface: 1x 10/100M Ethernet Port# 1x Embedded LTE Modem with Redundant SIM Slot
• LAN Interface: 1x 10/100M Ethernet Port
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi WAN# or AP
• Router Throughput: 100 Mbps
• Recommended Users: 60
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 150Mbps/50Mbps
• LTE-A Modem: Downlink/Uplink Datarate: 300Mbps/50Mbps
• Cellular & GPS Antenna Connector: 2x SMA Antenna Connectors, 1x SMA GPS Antenna Connector, 1x Wi-Fi Connector
• Power Input: DC Jack/Terminal Block: 12V – 28V DC, Passive PoE Input (WAN Port, 12V – 28V DC)
• Power Consumption: 12W (max.)
• Dimensions: 105 x 110 x 30 mm
• Weight: 244 grams
• Operating Temperature: -40° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS, E-Mark, IC,
EN 61373: Shock and Vibration Resistance,
EN 50155: Railway Applications – Electronic
Equipment used on Rolling Stock,
EN 61000: Electromagnetic Compatibility
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: MAX BR1 MINI, 12V, 2A Power Supply, 1x GPS Antenna, 1x WiFi Antenna, 2x 2dBi 4G LTE Antennas
• Product Code: MAX-BR1-MINI-LTEA-P-T
• Carrier / Category: Asia Pacific / CAT-6
• Embedded Modem: 1
• 4G Bands: B1, B3, B5, B7, B8, B18, B19, B21, B28, B38, B39, B40, B41
• 3G Bands: WCDMA/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+: B1, B5, B6, B8, B9, B19, TD-SCDMA: B39
• MAX-BR1-ADV: Package includes a software license key for Advanced Car-Fi Roaming; and SpeedFusion and IPsec X.509 Certificate Support
• PVN-LC-05: Enables up to 5 PepVPN connections
• MAX-LC-DIM: Activate the Drop-in Mode for the MAX BR1 Series
• MAX-BR1-MINI-LC-FS: Failover software license and related feature set for BR1-MINI, enables Ethernet and Wi-Fi WAN.
• ACW-411: Port adapter for BR1 Mini, enables RS-232 console port connectivity while simultaneously providing Ethernet LAN.
• ACW-102: PoE injector for delivering passive PoE power to the BR1 Mini
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.