Full-Duplex Communication That Works Over a Wireless LAN AND IP Network*
• Easy system to set up and use
• Encryption provides extra security
• No license fee required, no call charges
• Up to 100 users can communicate at the same time
• Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage
* Requires either HM-153LS, HM-166LS, HS-102 with OPC-2359 or HS-85 with OPC-2144 for full-duplex operation.
The IP100H IP communication terminal transmits voice and preprogrammed text messages to the IP1000C controller through the wireless LAN access points installed in the IP network (VPN). The controller redirects traffic to the specified terminals.
The IP100FS remote communicator can create a virtual radio and simple dispatch station on a Windows® based PC. The IP100FS can obtain position information (based on using access points) and status information of each terminal.
With an optional earphone-microphone (HM-153LS, or HM-166LS) or headset (HS-102 with OPC-2359 or HS-85 with OPC-2144), the IP100H can talk and receive at the same time. All users in the system can communicate simultaneously.
The IP100H/IP100FS can make Individual calls, Group conference calls, All calls and Area calls. The unique Area call function allows you to call any user who is accessing the specified access point.
The mixing function receives multiple user’s voices at the same time. One-to-many communication is possible and the efficiency of information sharing increases.
If two or more wireless access points are deployed over an IP network, the IP100H can access the nearest access point and can roam between access points.
Status and Short Data Messaging
The IP100H/IP100FS can send status and short data messages* to other users.
* The IP100H can send only preprogrammed messages.
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network can expand the communication range. Dispersed sites can also be connected over an IP network (VPN). Range is only restricted by your IP network coverage.
The wireless LAN security protocols (WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)) encrypt your private conversations.
Licensing and applications are not required for installation.
IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n standards are used.
The IP1000C programs almost all terminal configurations over the air. Individual PC programming via cable connection is not
IP100H (IP Communication Terminal)
• IPX7 waterproof (1m depth water for 30 minutes) for outdoor work or places prone to get wet.
• Compact 58×95×26.4 mm body and 205g (approximate) lightweight.
• Vibration alert function for incoming calls.
• Wireless standards : IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n
• Frequency range : 2.412–2.472GHz, 5.18–5.35, 5.47–5.70GHz
• Dimensions : 1 58(W)×95(D)×26.4(H) mm (with BP-271)
• Weight (approx.) : 205g (with BP-271 and antenna)
• Operating time*2 : More than 20 hours (with BP-271)
• RF output power : Less than 10mW/MHz
• Voice Codec : G.711 µ-law (64kbps)
• AF output power : Internal SP 400mW (typ., 16Ω load,
• (10% distortion) External SP 200mW (typ., 8Ω load)
• Security : WEP (64/128-bit), WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
• Operating temp. : –10°C to +60°C
IP100FS (Remote Communicator)
• The IP100FS can communicate with IP communication terminals from a PC.
• The IP100FS can obtain location information of each IP100H based on the access point being used.
• Can be installed on a Windows® based tablet PC as well as a laptop PC.
• Operating system : Windows® 8/Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit) Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit) SP1 or later, Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit) SP2 or later,Windows® XP (32-bit) SP3/(64-bit) SP2 or later (Except for Windows® RT)
• CPU : Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor E6600/2.4GHz or better
• Memory : 2GB or higher
• Hard disk space : 1GB of disk space (to save log files)
• Audio : DirectSound compatible audio (Frequency response up to 20kHz, sampling rate 48kHz)
• Display resolution : 1920×1080 pixel recommended 1024×768 pixel minimum
• Other : USB 2.0 port, 10Mbps or faster Ethernet interface, speaker, microphone or headset
• The IP1000C controls all terminal configurations and voice traffic.
• Capable of controlling up to 100 or 20* terminals (including IP100FSs).
• Links up to 11 IP1000Cs over an IP network (Internet VPN) & increases the number of usable IP100H/IP100FS communication terminals to 1100 units.
* Depending on the IP1000C version.
• Power supply : 100-240V AC (With supplied AC adapter)
• Operating temp. : 0°C to +40°C
• Dimensions : 232(W)×168(H)×38(D) mm
• Weight (approx.) : 750g (Main unit only)
• LAN : RJ-45 connector × 4, 1000BASE-T/ 100BASE-TX/10BASE-T (Auto MDI/MDI-X)
• USB : Standard A receptacles ×2
• Maintenance console : RS-232C (RJ-11) connector
• An innovative product company that can help serve niche markets.
• Equipment is locally and nationally well supported in Australia.
• Over 50 years of engineering and production excellence.
• Equipment is tested to environmental and to US Military standard 810 specifications.
• Offers a modern approach to traditional analogue techniques with interoperability options.