Hemispheric IP Video Door Station
The World’s Most Advanced Door Station.
This modular IP Video Door Station, a one-of-its-kind, offers a combination of 6MP Hemispheric technology and integrated VoIP/SIP to provide full access control and a two-way video communication option – at home or via a mobile app while on the go.
Capturing a super-wide 180° field of view, the T25 camera module captures everything wall-to-wall for secure viewing and recording. The Hemispheric image correction is handled by the camera, no external PC required. The in-camera image correction saves bandwidth by up to 70 %.
Instant 2-Way Communication – From Anywhere!
SIP/VoIP built-in for instant 2-way intercom communication. If the bell button is pressed, the camera records and a phone call or message can be sent directly to your PC, mobile or phone. A conversation can be initiated with the visitor, from wherever you are in the world.
Secure Access With RFID And Messaging
With the door station modules, keyless RFID and PIN access can be added to ensure secure door entry at all times. Visitors can leave voicemails and message retrieval is done instantly locally or remotely.
Advanced IP Video Intercom Technology
Most video door stations are designed around analog TV technology. Such systems can only deliver very low image quality with limited 2-way communication. The new IP Video Door Station from MOBOTIX is based on the most up-to-date technology, incoporating megapixel Hemispheric video, RFID keyless access, digital voice messaging with seamless smart phone and PC access.
Simple And Cost-Effective Installation
The MOBOTIX IP Video Door Station can be connected and supplied with power via a standard network cable (PoE), or – thanks to the Mx2wire+ technology – via standard wiring such as bell wire, antenna cabling or coax.
• B016 (L10)
• 1/1.8“ CMOS (6MP) Day (Color) or Night (B&W)
MAX. FRAME RATE (MxPEG)
• MEGA/HD: 30 fps
• QXGA: 15 fps
• 6 MP: 10 fps
• Internal: microSD Card
• External: PC/NAS (to 4 TB)
• -30 to +50 °C
• Image correction
MIN. LIGHT SENSITIVITY
• Day Sensor: 0.1 lux at 1/60 sec
• Night Sensor: 0.02 lux at 1/60 sec
• 6MP: 3072×2048 pixels (Color/B&W)
• H.264 (SIP video only)
• Integrated microphone & speaker
• Sound recording
• Shock detector
SOFTWARE (FREE OF CHARGE)
• MOBOTIX App
• Amongst the most efficient and high quality images available over IP when used with wireless services.
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last.
• All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.