What Can You Do With FusionHub?
• Make SpeedFusion connections to your datacenter or cloud servers.
• See the Web domains your clients visit and the applications they use.
• Integrate datacenters and cloud servers into existing physical SpeedFusion networks.
The Benefits of FusionHub
In combination with your virtual machine software’s high availability and fault tolerance features, FusionHub adds new capabilities:
Connect to your cloud server with the combined speed of all your WAN links. Enjoy faster Internet access by using your server’s high-throughput
• Remote Streaming:
Stream videos and transfer large files quickly, even in remote areas with limited Internet access.
• Combine Different Sources:
DSL, MPLS, 3G, 4G LTE: use them all together to increase your bandwidth.
Combine any type of connection from multiple ISPs to create a highly available connection between your device and your FusionHub. This connection will provide unbreakable VPN.
• Packet Level Seamless Failover:
Even when a WAN link fails, your sessions will stay active. VoIP calls will continue without interruption.
• Cellular Backup Connections:
Set bandwidth-limited links (3G/4G LTE) to perform hot failover in case your primary link fails.
Deploy on Any Cloud Server
Use FusionHub in private, public, and hybrid clouds. Deploy FusionHub anywhere at a moment’s notice. Establish as many FusionHubs as you need to
support your customers.
• Local and Remote Deployment:
Deploy in your local datacenter or remotely in a public cloud without needing new hardware.
• InControl2 Central Management:
All FusionHub instances can be centrally managed with a single interface with InControl2.
FusionHub for Enterprise
Power up Your Business Apps With SpeedFusion
Combine multiple commodity links from different ISPs to create an unbreakable connection to your most important enterprise applications.
• Faster Applications: Access your applications using combined bandwidth.
• Session Persistence: Maintain session integrity even when WAN connections break.
• Pay as You Grow Pricing: Save on initial capital expenditures. Grow your network affordably.
Branch Office VPN
Remotely access head office resources with the same bandwidth and reliability as a local user.
Faster Internet via Datacenter
Route remote site traffic over SpeedFusion for centralised Web filtering or to take advantage of highspeed Internet links at the main site.
Upload HD Video on 4G LTE
Bond multiple 4G LTEw connections for fast HD video uploads to your cloud-based datacenter.
FusionHub for MSP
Provide SpeedFusion Servers to Your Customers
Run multiple instances of FusionHub in your datacenter or cloud infrastructure to provide each customer with their own SpeedFusion-enabled cloud server.
• Add Value to Your Existing Services: Add SpeedFusion to your services to make them faster.
• Solve Connectivity Issues: Use bandwidth bonding to provide fast Internet to places with poor Internet access.
• Offer Unbreakable VPN: Provide highly available redundant site-to-site VPN connectivity using cheap commodity internet connections.
Offer SpeedFusion as a Service
Run multiple FusionHub virtual appliances to provide separate SpeedFusion WANs for your customers.
Run as many FusionHubs as you need and manage them using InControl2. Pay as you grow with pricing based on throughput and the number of peers connected.
Deep Client Insight
In addition to the ability to organise your devices and FusionHubs, InControl2 provides you with realtime client information. Gain insight into the domains your clients visit (e.g. www.facebook.com) as well as any of their applications that use data (e.g. BitTorrent, Skype).
This information can be displayed as a table, pie chart, or client connection diagram. On client connection diagrams, information is made manageable using intelligent filters.
SpeedFusion Bonded Link to Private Cloud
Enjoy SpeedFusion’s increased speed and unbreakable VPN connection while accessing your private cloud.
High-Speed Access to Private Cloud and Internet
In addition to enjoying SpeedFusion access to your cloud, you could also use your cloud’s Internet connection to browse the Internet at higher speeds.
Easily provision SpeedFusion VPN connections as a service to individual organisations. Manage your entire network
• 1 Virtual CPU
• 1GB of virtual memory
• 1GB of virtual storage
• Runs on VMware, Citrix XenServer, and VirtualBox
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.