Introducing the industry’s highest performing SD-WAN platform. The EPX is a rapidly deployable, powerful, and versatile SD-WAN router that connects a wide range of WAN options from LTE-A, satellite modems, to fixed line networks. At a 19″ 2U rack mountable form factor, it can combine up to 18x LTE-A connections for absolute connection reliability.
Need Ability to Scale Capacity With Demand? Futureproof and Scalable
Purchase just the modules for the connectivity you need. When you need more in the future, you can expand anytime. When future technologies like 5G and FirstNet appear, we will have modules to connect with those as well.
Need More Cellular Bandwidth? Gigabit Bandwidth On-The-Go
In its cellular configuration, the EPX is the most powerful wireless SD-WAN router in the industry. It can combine the bandwidth of up to 18 connections, supporting 36 SIM cards and providing gigabits of bandwidth on-the-go.
Need Different Types of Connectivity? Multiple Module Types
The EPX can support different technologies depending on which modules you purchase. Also, when 5G technology appears, there will be modules for it too, ensuring that your investment is futureproof.
EPX MAIN CHASSIS (EPX-M8)
• Power Input: AC Input 100V – 240V
• Power Consumption: 215 W*
• Router Throughput: 30 Gbps
• PepVPN Throughput (No Encryption): 4 Gbps
• PepVPN Throughput (256-bit AES): 2 Gbps
• Recommended Users: 5000-20000+
• Max. PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers: 4000
• Dimensions: 480 x 550 x 90 mm
• Weight (No Modules): 14.2 kilograms
• Operating Temperature: 0° – 45°C
• Humidity: 5% – 90% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, IC, CE-RED, EN 50155: Railway Applications, EN 61373:1999 IEC 61373:1999 : Shock and Vibration Resistance, EN 50121 : Rolling Stock EMC, Signalling and Telecom Apparatus
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
* 200W consumption for the main chassis, 15W consumption for the optional LCD module.
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability, and Product Support