Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has 35 dB front to back ratio including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction.
Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance.
Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector.
Designed for the Installer
Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration.
The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth.
• Model Number : C050900D021A
• Frequency Range : 4.9GHz to 5.97GHz
• Gain : 18 dBi
• 3 dB Beamwidth – Azimuth : 90 degrees
• 6 dB Beamwidth – Azimuth : 120 degrees
• 3 dB Beamwidth – Elevation : 6 degrees
• Electrical Downtilt : -2 degrees
• Polarization : Horizontal and Vertical
• Port-to-Port Isolation : > – 30 dB
• Front-to-Back Ratio : 35 dB
• Maximum Input Power : 5W
• Input Impedance : 50 ohms
• Mounting Connectors : 2 x RP SMA
• Mounting Hardware : Included for mounting to mast diameters 5 cm to 10 cm -10 to +5 degree tilt Hardware included to connect ePMP access point to back of antenna body
• Physical Dimensions : Antenna Body: 594 mm x 157 mm x 110 mm w/ ePMP 1000 Access Point: 594 mm x 157 mm x 150 mm
• Weight : Antenna Body: 4.0 kg w/ ePMP 1000 Access Point and Mounting Brackets: 6.6 kg
• Environmental : IP65
• Radome Material : UV Protected ABS
• Operating Temp : -40°C to 60°C
• High quality and worldwide longevity track record of installations across a diverse application base
• Using establish world best practices in design and materials with full support of both Australian and International Standards
• Constant evolution of hardware and improvements in firmware for the benefit of the customer
• Established interoperability with various equipment and propriety security systems
• Full portfolio of solution development services and cloud management