Need to Connect to Wi-Fi?
Get the Coverage You Need Without Setup. Plug-and-Play.
Easily extend Wi-Fi coverage in minutes with Pepwave’s Device Connector. The Device Connector gets your devices talking over a large area without wires or configuration headaches. And because it works transparently at Layer 2, the Device Connector is compatible with any access point.
Need More Reliability?
Turn your 2.4GHz and 5GHz Signals Into One Connection.
Normally, Wi-Fi devices will force you to choose between 5GHz or 2.4GHz. With the Device Connector, you can have both. Simply connect your device to the Ethernet port and the device connector will combine 5GHz and 2HGz into a single reliable connection.
Jumping Between APs?
CarFi Fast Roaming. WAN Reliability with Wi-Fi Mobility*.
CarFi Fast Roaming, let your Device Connector seamlessly hop from AP to AP in a matter of seconds. Whether you’re commanding an emergency situation, coordinating a construction project, or keeping your warehouse stocked, CarFi Fast Roaming keeps everyone communicating at all times.
Router (NAT) Mode
Support for PPP, Static IP, DHCP
Transmit Power Adjustment
EAP Outer Authentication Identity
RADIUS Server with Certificate
Complete VPN Solution
256-bit AES Encryption
Pre-shared Key Authentication
Web Administrative Interface
InControl Cloud Management
SNMP v1, v2c and v3
FCC, CE, RoHS
• Product Code: DCS-RUG
• Wi-Fi Interface: 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 3×3 MIMO
• Ethernet Ports: 2x GE
• Enclosure: Indoor Metal
• Dimensions: 147 x 128 x 40 mm
• Weight: 435 grams
• Power Input: Device: 12V – 36V DC, AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V / DC Output 12V, Terminal Block: 12V – 36V DC, 802.3 at PoE (Injector Not Included)
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: -20° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS,
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Product Name : Device Connector Rugged
• Product Code : DCS-RUG
• Description : 802.11ac/a/b/g/n layer 2 client bridge in metallic indoor enclosure. Manageable by InControl cloud management.
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime