The Coverage You Need. Made Plug-and-Play Easy.
Easily extend Wi-Fi coverage in minutes with Pepwave’s Device Connector. The Device Connector gets your devices talking over a large area without wires or configuration headaches. And because it works transparently at Layer 2, the Device Connector is compatible with any access point, so there’s no need to upgrade your gear to get industry-leading Wi-Fi range and performance.
Reliability in Extreme Environments.
The Device Connector is designed and manufactured with the strictest standards. It is rated to operate in almost any environment imaginable. It is just as comfortable working in desert, marine, and arctic environments as it is in the office, making it the ultimate go-anywhere drop-in solution.
CarFi Fast Roaming. WAN Reliability with Wi-Fi Mobility. (Add-on Feature, Available Soon)
CarFi Fast Roaming, available as an optional software upgrade, lets your Device Connector hop from AP to AP in a matter of seconds. Seamlessly. Without dropouts or downtime. Whether you’re commanding an emergency situation, coordinating a construction project, or keeping the shelves stocked in a supermarket or warehouse, CarFi Fast Roaming keeps everyone communicating at all times.
TruePower Device Bridging. Strong Signals End-to-End.
The Peplink Device Connector features our TruePower RF technology, which delivers maximum transmission power across all links at even the highest data rates. With TruePower, you get reliable, fast connections at distances that put other radios out of reach.
Three Durable Enclosures. A Device Connector for Every Job.
Whether you work indoors or outdoors, in a clean, quiet office or on a dirty, noisy construction site, there’s a Device Connector model built just for you. For indoor applications, there’s our rugged metallic enclosure. For medium-duty outdoor installations, such as a factory floor, there’s our IP55 high-impact plastic enclosure. And for those jobs that make other equipment run and hide, there’s our aircraft-grade aluminum IP67 housing, tough as nails and ready to handle just about anything you or Nature can throw at it.
• Model: Device Connector Rugged
• Product Code: DCS-RUG
• Data Rate: 3×3 MIMO, 2.4GHz: 450Mbps, 5GHz: 1300Mbps
• 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
• 802.11ac/a/n Wi-Fi
• Transmit Power: 2412 – 2472 MHz: 24dBm (FCC) / 17dBm (CE)
5180 – 5825 MHz: 22dBm (FCC) / 17dBm (CE)
• Maximum Concurrent Users: 60
• Ethernet Port: 2 (GE)
• Bridge Mode
• Router (NAT) Mode
• Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
• Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
• Management VLAN (802.1p)
• Spanning Tree Protocol (802.1d)
• Multiple SSID
• Transmit Power Adjustment
• Open, WEP
• 802.1x with Dynamic WEP
• Web Administrative Interface
• InControl2 Cloud Management
• SNMP v1, v2c and v3
• EAP Outer Authentication Identity
• RADIUS Server with Certificate Authentication
COMPLETE VPN SOLUTION
– Site-to-Site VPN
– 256-bit AES Encryption
– Pre-shared Key Authentication
– Dynamic Routing
• Enclosure: Indoor Metal
• Dimensions: 5.8(H) x 4.6(W) x 1.6(D) inches
• Weight: 420 grams
• Power Input: AC Adapter: AC Input 100V to 240V,
DC Output 12V, 2A, Terminal Block: 12V – 36V DC
• PoE Input: 802.3af
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: -20° – 65°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Universal Input: 100V – 240V AC
• FCC, CE, RoHS
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
• 12V2A Power Supply
• 3x Dual-Band 5dBi Omni Antenna
• DCS-RUG: Device Connector Rugged
– 802.11ac/a/b/g/n 3×3 MIMO 1750Mbps layer 2 client bridge in metallic indoor enclosure. Manageable by InControl2 cloud management tool.
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime