Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e
Multi-Carrier Hybrid Active DAS for 3G/4G/5G Voice and Data
Spotty cellular coverage, poor voice quality, dropped calls, and dead zones continue to plague employees and visitors in middleprise buildings. To solve that problem, Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e is an affordable, all-digital active DAS hybrid solution that provides uniform, high quality cellular signal throughout any building. This industry-leading system is also carrier approved and guaranteed network safe.
Unlike older analog boosters and passive DAS technology, Cel-Fi QUATRA delivers a cellular signal that is up to 1000x stronger. The system utilises Cat5e cabling for RF and Power over Ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building. In addition to being the most powerful solution on the market, QUATRA is cost-effective and designed to be installed within days (compared to months typical of other solutions).
Perfect for creating the ideal system, Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e is scalable to fit buildings of all sizes. Depending on the environment, size, and space, the system utilises one or multiple Network Units (NUs), with each one providing power and distributing signal to up to six Coverage Units (CUs). Together, the NUs and CUs support four operators.
Note: 5G functionality is pending carrier approvals; there is no ETA on the 5G functionality getting approved from the Australian carriers.
The Nextivity IntelliBoostTM baseband processor is the first six-core processor designed specifically to optimise the indoor transmission and reception of 3G/4G/5G wireless signals. With advanced filtering, equalisation and echo-cancellation techniques, Nextivity has developed an architecture which delivers unprecedented data rates and pervasive 3G/4G/5G connectivity. The IntelliBoostTM processor ensures that Cel-Fi products never negatively impact the macro network while providing maximum coverage.
Off-Air or SuperCell Mode with Fiber Expansion
Network Safe and Carrier-Approved with No Noise Guaranty
Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
Up to 100 dB Max Gain for 3G/4G/5G Voice and Data
All Digital Cat5e PoE/RFoE Solution
Scalable Up to 125,000 ft2 Coverage per Network Unit
CEL-FI QUATRA IS DESIGNED TO BE SCALABLE FOR INSTALLERS
CEL-FI WAVE COMPATIBILITY
Providing control and optimisation insight, the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform is a cloud-based portal that enables an operator or integrator to remotely monitor equipment and network KPI’s, such as channel configurations, RSRP, RSCP, SINR, and systems gains.
A Supercell is comprised of a Cel-Fi QUATRA system connected to a small cell. Multiple Cel-Fi QUATRA systems can be connected to a single small cell, or multiple small cells, to form a coordinated Supercell. A Supercell with Cel-Fi QUATRA is more efficient than multiple small cells, and the CUs of a Cel-Fi QUATRA system connected to a Supercell do not interfere with one another.
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi QUATRA does not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS). With high-speed Automatic Gain Control, Cel-Fi QUATRA is unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 Fiber Range Extender expands the distance between the Network Unit and Coverage Unit up to 2.0km (1.24m) for high rise, multi-building, or long distances.
Cel-Fi QUATRA can be installed off-air using a directional donor antenna to provide high quality wireless connectivity. Cel-Fi QUATRA can be deployed by installers with Cat5e skills.
QUATRA 4000E COMPONENTS
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Network Unit (Q44-E999CNU)
The Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 125,000 ft2 (11,600 m2) of coverage, per Network Unit.
• Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e system
• Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
• Connects via ethernet or LTE Modem to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Coverage Unit (Q44-E999CNU)
The Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to six CUs.
• Provides coverage in the Cel-Fi QUATRA system (up to six per Network Unit)
• Power delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the Network Unit
• Self-configuring and self-optimising
• Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e CU is only compatible with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e NU
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Fiber Hub (Q40-EFNU)
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Fiber Hub expands the Network Unit capacity from six to up to twelve Coverage Units. The fiber hub can be installed 2.0km (1.24m) away from the NU to cover large spaces while maintaining the same signal quality throughout the system.
• Multi-carrier Hybrid Active DAS
• Donor source over fiber
• FCC certified
• SFP+ module not included
The Cel-Fi WAVE Portal is a cloud-based remote management platform that enables device management and maintenance of Cel-Fi QUATRA systems. The Cel-Fi WAVE platform is designed to also work on mobile phones which facilitates ease of use on site.
The Cel-Fi COMPASS is an RF site utility that enables installers and integrators to install and optimise the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000. The Cel-Fi COMPASS requires the Cel-Fi WAVE PRO app and this complete solution enables installation and optimisation of systems without the need for local Internet Connectivity.
Accessories for the QUATRA 4000e
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Range Extender
Cel-Fi QUATRA Fiber Range Extender
• 8.5% 16-QAM with full RB allocation
• 8.5% E-TM3.1
RETURN LOSS (DB)
At all ports
One RF Port per Operator
• Operators Supported (Max): 4
• Impedance (Ohms): 50
NU Internal Supply
• Voltage (VAC): 100-240
• Power – Typical (W): 230
• Power – Max (W): 321.3
• Number Supported (Max): 6
• Category Cables per CU: 2
• Interface Type: RJ45
• Power/Status: LED | RED/GREEN
• CU Link: LED | GREEN
• Donor Antenna: LED | GREEN
• Cellular Modem: LED | RED/GREEN
• Ethernet: LED | Yes
• USB: n/a | Yes
• Dimensions | L × W × H (mm): 330 × 272 × 85
• Weight (kg): 6.5
• RF Port Connector: 4.3 / 10
• Mounting | Wall: Yes
• Cooling | Convection: Yes
• Power/Status | AC to NU: Yes
• Power On/Off | Switch: Yes
• Maximum Surface Temp. (°C) | Measured at 30°C Ambient | 44
• Downlink (DL) Frequency (MHz): 791–2690
• Uplink (UL) Frequency (MHz): 832–2690
DL Power (dBm)
• Per Channel (Max): 16
NETWORK UNIT INTERFACE
• Type: Ethernet
• Length Cat5e Max (m): 100 (200 with QRE)
• Length Cat6 23 AWG Max (m): 150 (300 with QRE)
• Power/Status: LED | RED/GREEN
• NU Link: LED | GREEN
• Dimensions | L × W × H (mm): 287 × 255 × 57
• Weight (kg): 3.9
• Mounting | Ceiling, Wall: Yes
• 3GPP Repeater Specs: Yes
• Operating Temperature: Ambient | 0–40°C
• Relative Humidity: Non-Condensing | 0–95%
• Ingress Protection (IP): 40
QUATRA 4000e BANDS
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Nextivity?
• Designed and built for the most varied conditions in the world including Australian environment.
• Worldwide proven and respected Industry Experience including in the Australian Telecommunications Industry.
• Expertise support and customer focused staff.
• Up to date with technology and bringing to market the best quality technology available for Reliable Commercial use.