High-Tech For Any Scenario – In Heavy Metal Housing
Sophisticated WDR technology, integrated LED infrared spotlights with a range of up to 30 m at the lowest power consumption and automatic day/night switching from color to black and white images make for a modern ONVIF bullet camera with superior quality and features that can be used virtually anywhere.
The MOBOTIX MOVE BulletCamera BC-4-IR can perform fast, reliable auto focus and can adapt to different indoor and outdoor scenes through its unique algorithm. As auto focus can be done by camera itself, no on-site focus adjustment is required.
The MOBOTIX MOVE BulletCamera BC-4-IR utilises state of the art image processing technology, providing 4MP resolution high quality video. Its WDR capability captures more image detail under challenging light conditions, such as entrance area, warehouse loading bay or parking lot.
• Manual adjustment of the camera position, Vario lens with Remote Zoom
• Automatic day/night switching with infrared blocking filter
• Integrated infrared lighting (LED, up to 30 m)
• Recording on NAS or an internal SD card (not included)
• IP66, IK10, ambient temperature range: -30 to +65°C (-22°F to 149°F)
• Wall and pole mounts optional
Well-Equipped Bullet Camera
Typical areas of application are applications in an outdoor area where changing light conditions are prevalent and a particularly robust design that protects against vandalism is preferred, such as for traffic and parking lot monitoring, for land, sea and air vehicles, in logistics and shipping, in public facilities and recreational facilities or for monitoring industrial production processes.
IR Blocking Filter
Automatic Day/Night Switching
The camera switches from day to night mode automatically depending on light conditions. During the day a mechanically, electronically controlled IR blocking filter ensures realistic color images by filtering out the IR portion of the daylight. At night the camera switches to black and white images and the IR blocks are lifted in order to keep images usable, even in poor light of up to 0.01 lux.
State-Of-The-Art IR LED Technology
Turn Night Into Day
The state-of-the-art technology in the integrated IR LED spotlights ensures strong IR emission at the lowest power consumption. The camera’s solid cover allows it to record every important detail at a distance of up to 30 m, even in total darkness.
Electronic Vario Lens
Remotely Adjustable Focal Length (3–9 mm)
MOBOTIX MOVE cameras have an electronic Vario lens that is adjustable remotely via the camera’s firmware and which focuses automatically when the focal length is changed. The viewing angle and field of view can be flexibly adjusted using the focal length. The MOBOTIX MOVE VandalDome camera can be set or changed to any horizontal field of view between 35° (telephoto) and 103° (wide) at any time.
Wide Dynamic Range I
The MOBOTIX MOVE cameras feature integrated, high-quality WDR image processing technology. This allows the cameras to automatically compensate for particularly strong differences in brightness in the recorded scene independently through differing exposure times, and thereby avoid generating over- or underexposed areas in images.
Wide Dynamic Range II
Wide Dynamic Range shows more frame details for applications with highly demanding light conditions, such as in the entryways of buildings, in store display windows and at loading bays or drive-in entrances to parking lots etc. (Combination of very light and dark areas.)
• Camera name : MOBOTIX MOVE BC-4-IR
• Order number : Mx-BC1A-4-IR
• Special features : Weatherproof ONVIF S/G bullet camera with integrated IR LEDs (up to 30 m) for use during day or night
• Optional accessories (order no.) : Wall mount (Mx-M-BC-W), pole mount (Mx-M-BC-P)
• Image Sensor : 4MP (2688 x 1512), 1/3“ Progressive CMOS
• Pixel Size : 2.0 .m
• Max. frame rate : 4MP/3MP@30 fps (H.264, with or without activated WDR function); MJPEG: 1080p@30 fps
• Day & Night : Automatic day/night switching with mechanical blocking filter
• Minimal ambient lighting : Color: 0,1 lux, BW: 0,01 lux
• Lens : Motorised Vario lens with “One Push” autofocus and P-iris (“precise” iris with automatic/ mechanical adjustment to changing lighting situations)
• Zoom : Remote Zoom
• Focal Length : F1.7: 3–9 mm
• Image angle horizontal : 103° (wide) to 35° (telephoto)
• Image angle vertical : 53° (wide) to 23° (telephoto)
• Video codecs : H.264, MJPEG
• ONVIF : Profiles S, G
• Streaming : Up to three H.264/MJPEG streams simultaneously
• WDR : Yes (120 dB)
• EIS : No
• Integrated IR illumination : Yes (IR LEDs), max. range: 30 m
• Protection Class : IP66/IK10 (weatherproof and vandalism-protected)
• Operating Conditions : -30°C to 65°C without Heater -55°C to 65°C with Heater
• Humidity : 10% to 90%, No Condensation
• Power supply : PoE IEEE 802.3af or DC 12V, 2.12 A or AC 24V
• Power consumption : Max. 13.68 W
• RTC battery : SEIKO MS621-FL11E (integrated, safety data sheet available on demand)
• Storage : Slot for SD card (microSD/ microSDHC/microSDX, card not included with delivery); supports recording on NAS
• Certifications : CE/FCC, LVD
• Dimensions : Ø92 x 220 mm
• Weight : 780 g
• Connectors : RJ45, Alarm IN (4x), Alarm OUT (2x), Audio IN, Audio OUT, DC12V and AC24V; additional for SpeedDomes: CVBS and RS-485
• Housing : Metal and plastic
• MTBF : 40,000 hours
• Warranty : Two years (no optional warranty extension available)
• Energy efficiency and Environmentally responsibly designed with full lifecycle program for returning to manufacture if no longer required.
• Is built with the highest of German engineering standards, designed to be able to withstand the extremes of the Australian Environment.
• Lifetime free firmware and software upgrades.
• Camera of choice for many Australian government and law enforcement agencies.
• World leading optics and no mechanical moving parts, designed to last. All inclusive cost with inbuilt storage and world class software management suite making it the best value for money longterm.