Greater Speeds, Absolute Reliability, up to 90% Cost Reduction
Using SpeedFusionTM bandwidth bonding technology, you can combine multiple DSL, cable, 4G LTE , and 3G links – up to 13 of them into a single high-speed SD-WAN connection. This enables you to access headquarters at greater speeds than you could achieve with a single link. With each link you add, the SD-WAN connection increases its reliability. Use multiple connection technologies from diverse ISPs to provide connectivity resilience at a fraction of what it would cost using traditional WAN alone.
Intelligent VPN Traffic Routing
Guarantee the session integrity of sensitive applications such as point-of-sale or credit card transactions using Hot failover. Stream HD videos and have smooth video conferences using SpeedFusion VPN technology. Use your commodity links to offload for your bulk traffic to the public Internet, while saving your critical traffic for private links.
Simple, Powerful Cloud Management
Using InControl2, our powerful SD-WAN controller, you can easily perform a multitude of tasks from a browser. Set up a star, mesh, or point-to-point VPN with just a couple of clicks. Configure groups of devices at once to save time. Schedule automatic firmware updates for your devices.
InControl SD-WAN Controller
For Simplified Network Management.
Comprehensive Reporting: Using InControl2, branch offices can be monitored and managed centrally, giving network administrators full control over their networks using a single interface. Monitor your network’s bandwidth consumption, connection status, connected clients and more in an easy to use bird-eye view.
Easy Management: Remotely access the Web Admin of any router in your network, and make configuration changes without going onsite. Push a configuration profile to multiple devices, and set-up groupwide firmware updates to save time.
Flexibility and Routing Intelligence
Through WAN Virtualisation.
Greater Flexibility: Peplink routers are capable of taking multiple Internet links and turning them into a single connection. To increase speed or reliability, simply add more links.
Application Awareness: Set-up your traffic priorities, including VoIP and custom application traffic, with a few clicks. Once configured, all traffic is managed automatically by the software defined rules set on the device – no human interaction is required.
Automatic Failover: Peplink Routers keep your network up and running by continually checking the health of all connected links and routing traffic around inactive or intermittent connections.
All-in-One AP Controller Solution
Cost-Effective Branch Office AP Management. Built-in Captive Portal.
Built Into All Balance Routers: AP Controller software comes standard with every Peplink router, making it a cost-effective AP management solution for small to medium locations.
Easier Management: Control and monitor your Pepwave AP using a centralised admin interface. Just connect a Pepwave AP to the network and it will be discovered by the Balance automatically. Manage all network connections, local client access, and user bandwidth policy.
Easy Wi-Fi Portal: Peplink’s AP Controller solution features a built-in captive portal, which allows you to provide Wi-Fi hotspot service to your customers or Wi-Fi access to your guests in a corporate environment. From showing a splash screen for free users to accept service terms to creating a user login for your paid customers, you can easily customise your Wi-Fi portal in just a few clicks.
• Model: Balance 710
• Product Code: BPL-710
• Designed For: Large Enterprise/Campus
• Ethernet WAN Ports: 7 (GE)
• LAN Ports: 3 (GE)
• USB WAN Modem Port1: 1
• Recommended Users2: 500-2000
• Router Throughput3: 2.5Gbps
• 802.1q VLANs supported: 128
• Load Balancing & Failover
• Load Balancing Algorithms: 7
• Drop-In Mode
• Inbound Load Balancing
• InControl2 Cloud Management
• SpeedFusion Hot Failover
• SpeedFusion WAN Smoothing
• SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding
• Number of PepVPN/SpeedFusion Peers4: 300
• PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput3: 400Mbps
• Peplink Balance Firmware
• Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
• WAN Link Health Check PING, DNS Lookup, HTTP
• Bandwidth Allowance Monitor
• IPv6 Support
• USB 4G/3G Modem Support
• Intelligent Failover
• Support for Dynamic DNS services
• WAN Port Convertible into LAN Port
• DHCP Server for LAN Clients
• Extended DHCP Option
• DHCP Reservation
• DNS Proxy for LAN Clients
• VLAN on LAN Support
IPSEC/L2TP/PPTP VPN FUNCTIONALITY
• IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)5
• Number of IPsec Tunnels: 150
• L2TP VPN Server
• PPTP VPN Server
• Recommended PPTP VPN Users: 200
• Intelligent Failover
• Session Persistence
• Per-Service Load Distribution
• Multiple Algorithms
• NAT and IP Forwarding
• Static Routes
• Port Forwarding
• Many to One, One to One NAT
• NAT Pool
• SIP ALG, H.323 ALG
• UPnP, NAT-PMP
• WINS Server
• OSPFv2 and RIPv2 Support
AP CONTROLLER FUNCTIONALITY
• Pepwave AP Series Management
• Maximum Number of AP Supported: 250
• Remote AP & Multiple Config Profiles Management6
• Support for Wired & Wireless LAN Clients
• Support RADIUS Authentication
• Support LDAP Authentication
• Time & Usage Quotas on Open Access Mode
• Built-in Customisable Splash Page
• Built-in Authoritative DNS
• Support for A, CNAME, NS, MX, PTR, SOA, SRV, TXT records
• DoS Prevention
• Stateful Firewall
• Web Blocking
• Web Administrative Interface
• Command Line Interface
• Email Notification
• Active Client & Session Lists
• Bandwidth Usage Statistics
• Syslog Service
• SNMP v1, v2c and v3
ADVANCED QOS FUNCTIONALITY
• Bandwidth Usage Monitor
• QoS for VoIP and E-Commerce
• User Groups Bandwidth Control
• Web Blocking
• Web Filtering Blacklist: Full
• Universal Input 100V – 240V AC
• Operating Temperature: 0° – 40°C
• LACP (802.3ad) NIC Bonding
• Power Consumption: 70W
• 1U Rackmount
• High Availability
• LAN Bypass
• 1.73(H) x 16.8(W) x 12(D) Inches
• Weight: 7 kg
• Balance 710 Router
• Power Cord
• 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets
• FCC, CE, RoHS
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
• BPL-710 – Balance 710
– 7x GE WAN ports and 3x GE LAN ports.
1 For a list of supported modems, please refer to https://www.peplink.com/modem.
2 Recommendation for sizing purposes only. No software restrictions applied.
3 Router Throughput and PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput is based on Ethernet frame sizes of 1280 or 1518 bytes. Actual performance can vary across different networking environments. Figures apply to the latest hardware revision.
4 Number of peer Peplink or Pepwave devices you can connect using SpeedFusion VPN.
5 IPsec only supports connection with Cisco, Juniper, Peplink or Pepwave devices.
6 Balance 710 comes with AP Controller Pro, which supports multiple configuration profiles with multiple SSIDs, and you can manage remote APs outside the local physical LAN.
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime