Greater Speeds, Absolute Reliability, up to 90% Cost Reduction
Using SpeedFusion™ bandwidth bonding technology, you can combine multiple DSL, cable, 4G LTE, and 3G links – up to 13 of them into a single high-speed SD-WAN connection. This enables you to access headquarters at greater speeds than you could achieve with a single link.
With each link you add, the SD-WAN connection increases its reliability. Use multiple connection technologies from diverse ISPs to provide connectivity resilience at a fraction of what it would cost using traditional WAN alone.
Intelligent VPN Traffic Routing
Guarantee the session integrity of sensitive applications such as point-of-sale or credit card transactions using Hot failover. Stream HD videos and have smooth video conferences using SpeedFusion VPN technology. Use your commodity links to offload for your bulk traffic to the public Internet, while saving your critical traffic for private links.
Simple, Powerful Cloud Management
Using InControl, our powerful SD-WAN controller, you can easily perform a multitude of tasks from a browser. Set up a star, mesh, or point-to-point VPN with just a couple of clicks. Configure groups of devices at once to save time. Schedule automatic firmware updates for your devices.
• Mode: Balance 1350
• Product Code: BPL-135
• Designed For: Large Enterprise / Campus
• Ethernet WAN Ports: 13 (GE)
• LAN Ports: 3 (GE)
• Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ac/a/b/g/n Wi-Fi AP: No
• Embedded 4G LTE: No
• SIM Card Size: No
• USB WAN Modem Port*1: 1
• Recommended Users*2: 1000-5000
• Stateful Firewall Throughput*3: 5Gbps
• 802.1q VLANs supported: 1024
• Port-Based VLAN: Yes
• Load Balancing & Failover: Yes
• Load Balancing Algorithms: 8
• Drop-In Mode: Yes
• Inbound Load Balancing: Yes
• InControl Cloud Management: Yes
• PepVPN: Yes
• SpeedFusion Hot Failover: Yes
• SpeedFusion WAN Smoothing: Yes
• SpeedFusion Bandwidth Bonding: Yes
• Number of SpeedFusion Peers*4: 800
• PepVPN Throughput (256-bit AES)*3: 800Mbps
• PepVPN Throughput (No Encryption)*3: 800Mbps
AP Controller Functionality
• Manage Pepwave AP Series: Yes
• Maximum Number of AP Supported: 500
• Manage Remote AP & Multiple Config Profiles*6: Yes
IPsec/L2TP/PPTP VPN Functionality
• IPsec VPN (Network-to-Network)*5: Yes
• Number of IPsec Tunnels: 400
• Remote User Access: Yes
• L2TP VPN / OpenVPN / PPTP VPN Server: Yes
• Maximum PPTP/L2TP/OpenVPN Users: 500
• GRE (Network-to-Network): 5
Advanced QoS Functionality
• Bandwidth Usage Monitor: Yes
• QoS for VoIP and E-commerce: Yes
• User Groups Bandwidth Control: Yes
• Web Blocking: Yes
• Web Filtering Blacklist: Full
• Operating Temperature: 0° – 40°C
• Dimensions: 44 x 426 x 305 mm
• Weight: 7 kg
• LACP (802.3ad) NIC Bonding: Yes
• Power Consumption: 70W
• 1U Rackmount: Yes
• High Availability: Yes
• LAN Bypass: Yes
• Dual Hot Swap Power Supply: No
• FCC, CE, RoHS
• 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Balance 1350 Router
• Power Cord (AWC-614)
• 1 Pair of Mounting Brackets(ACW-382)
1 For a list of supported modems, please refer to https://www.peplink.com/technology/4g3g-modem-support/.
2 Recommendation for sizing purposes only. No software restrictions applied.
3 Router Throughput and PepVPN/SpeedFusion Throughput is based on Ethernet frame sizes of 1280 or 1518 bytes. Actual performance can vary across different networking environments. Figures apply to the latest hardware revision.
4 Number of peer Peplink or Pepwave devices you can connect using SpeedFusion VPN.
5 IPsec only supports connection with Cisco, Juniper, Peplink or Pepwave devices.
6 Balance 1350 comes with AP Controller Pro, which supports multiple configuration profiles with multiple SSIDs, and you can manage remote APs outside the local
Product Code: BPL-135
Model: Balance 1350
Description: 13x GE WAN ports and 3x GE LAN ports. SpeedFusion capable.
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Peplink?
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.