MIMO Directional Antenna
Forget about outboard antennas. The Flex has MIMO directional antennas built right in.
Connect to all of your devices, wired and wireless. Hooking up cameras, video surveillance, and even another AP One Flex is a breeze thanks to a built-in GE port and a PoE input.
User Access Control
Control network access with separate logins for each user group. AP One access points support up to 16 SSIDs, each with independent bandwidth limits and web blocking.
Configure AP One access points onsite or from the cloud. Our AP Controller lets you locally manage access points from your Balance router, while InControl 2 offers a complete cloud-based solution accessible from any web-browser.
Complete Network Solution
Enjoy better network integration and performance. AP One access points are a perfect complement to Balance routers, together providing blazing speed and superior reliability across your entire network.
Social Wi-Fi Hotspot
Guests can now access your Wi-Fi hotspot with their Facebook login. In exchange, you can learn more about your customer base with insightful reports.
Router (NAT) Mode
Wireless Distribution System
Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
Spanning Tree Protocol
Auto Channel Selection
Transmit Power Adjustment
Neighbour AP Detection
VLAN with QoS
MAC Address Filtering
Layer 2 Client Isolation
Limit on Max. Number of Client
VLAN with RADIUS
VLAN with VLAN Pool
802.1X with Dynamic WEP
Complete VPN Solution
256-bit AES Encryption
Pre-shared Key Authentication
By Peplink AP Controller
Web Administrative Interface
InControl Cloud Management
Peplink AP Controller
SNMP v1, v2c and v3
FCC, CE, RoHS
• Product Code: APO-FLX
• Ethernet Port: 3x GE
• Wi-Fi Standard: Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
• Data Rates: 2×2 MIMO, 2.4 GHz: 300Mbps, 5 GHz: 866Mbps
• Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio: 60
• SSID Per Radio: 16
• Antenna Connector: 2x RP-SMA Connectors (5GHz)
• Included Antenna: Built-In MIMO Directional Antenna, Antenna gain: 8dBi for 2.4GHz, 10dBi for 5GHz
• Transmit Power: 2412 – 2472 MHz: 24dBm, 5180 – 5825 MHz: 23dBm
• Enclosure: Waterproof IP55 Outdoor
• Weight: 520 grams
• Power Input: 56V DC Passive PoE, 802.3af/802.3at PoE
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: 40 – 50°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Product Name : AP One Flex
• Product Code : APO-FLX
• Suitable For : Outdoor Installation. Wall and Pole Mount Friendly.
• Description : 802.11ac/a/n 866Mbps and 802.11b/g/n 300Mbps. MIMO directional antennas: 2.4GHz, 8dBi (65° Horizontal x 60° Vertical); 5GHz, 10dBi (70° Horizontal x 30° Vertical). 3x 10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports with 1x 802.3 at PoE Output option.
ACW-510 – Ball Joint Mount for IP55 Outdoor Products
Description: Wall/pole mount with flexible ball-joint for high-precision installation.
ACW-109 – 1x 56V/2.1A Power Supply and PoE License to Enable 802.3at PoE+ Output
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime