Reduce Wi-Fi congestion and interference. Simultaneous dual-band Wi-Fi on the AP One Enterprise gives you two independent networks that work together, so all of your devices can connect without clashing.
Plenum Rated Ceiling Mount Enclosure
The plenum-rated, flame-resistant AP One Enterprise is designed with ceiling mount, so it fits just about anywhere in your office.
Ease your mind with 802.3af PoE input Ð say farewell to power cables.
User Access Control
Control network access with separate logins for each user group. AP One access points support up to 16 SSIDs, each with independent bandwidth limits and web blocking.
Configure AP One access points onsite or from the cloud. Our AP Controller lets you locally manage access points from your Balance router, while InControl2 offers a complete cloud-based solution accessible from any web-browser.*
* Requires Peplink Balance / Pepwave MAX Firmware 6.2 for AP Controller support on AP One Enterprise.
Complete Network Solution
Enjoy better network integration and performance. AP One access points are a perfect complement to Balance routers, together providing blazing speed and superior reliability across your entire network.
Social Wi-Fi Hotspot
Guests can now access your Wi-Fi hotspot with their Facebook login. In exchange, you can learn more about your customer base with insightful reports.
Router (NAT) Mode
Wireless Distribution System
Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
Spanning Tree Protocol
Auto Channel Selection
Transmit Power Adjustment
Neighbour AP Detection
VLAN with QoS
MAC Address Filtering
Layer 2 Client Isolation
Limit on Max. Number of Client
VLAN with RADIUS
VLAN with VLAN Pool
802.1X with Dynamic WEP
Complete VPN Solution
256-bit AES Encryption
Pre-shared Key Authentication
By Peplink AP Controller
Web Administrative Interface
InControl Cloud Management
Peplink AP Controller
SNMP v1, v2c and v3
FCC, CE, RoHS
• Product Code: APO-ENT
• Ethernet Port: 2x GE
• Wi-Fi Standard: Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n
• Data Rates: 3×3 MIMO, 2.4 GHz: 450Mbps, 5GHz: 1300Mbps
• Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio: 60
• SSID Per Radio: 16
• Transmit Power: 2412 – 2472 MHz: 24dBm, 5180 – 5825 MHz: 23dBm
• Included Antenna: Built-in Omni antenna, Antenna gain: 3dBi for 2.4GHz, 4dBi for 5GHz
• Antenna Connector: N/A
• Enclosure: Plenum-rated, Indoor Plastic
• Weight: 260 grams
• Power Input: 802.3af PoE (Injector Not Included)
• Power Consumption: 13W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: -5° – 45°C
• Humidity: 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Product Name : AP One Enterprise
• Product Code : APO-ENT
• Suitable For : Ceiling-Mount Installation.
• Description : Simultaneous 802.11ac/a/n and 802.11b/g/n 1750Mbps. Built-in omni antenna included.
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime