Manage Centrally, No Extra Hardware Needed
Each AP One AX comes equipped with InControl central management. View the health and data usage of your network from any web browser. Centrally manage your network’s SSID and radio settings from a single pane of glass. Use the searchable event log to quickly diagnose your entire network.
Turnkey or Custom Captive Portals
Customise your captive portal as little or as much as you would like. Right out of the box, it includes a captive portal ready for immediate use. For a more branded user experience, you can edit every aspect of the captive portal using InControl.
Simply Better Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi 6: Faster, Better
This technology is 45% faster than Wi-Fi 5, has 4x more device capacity, and consumes less power for connected devices.
Enterprise-Grade Fast Roaming
This device supports 802.11k, v, and r, providing users with a more seamless roaming experience between access points.
Seamless Peplink SD-WAN Integration
The AP One AX works seamlessly with other services in the Peplink ecosystem, providing unique network capabilities, unmatched network flexibility and ease of use.
InControl Central Management
Monitor network health on a single dashboard. Push configuration profiles on multiple devices at once. Remotely access the Web Admin of any device.
Provides unbreakable connectivity by combining multiple WANs. Works with InControl to centralise VLAN, firewall, and outbound policy.
Works with InControl to remotely configure and activate PoE ports. Monitor power consumption.
Works with InControl to centralise SSIDs, radio settings, and deliver captive portals.
• Ethernet Port: 1x 2.5 Multigigabit Ethernet
• Wi-Fi Standard: 1x 2.4Ghz 802.11b/g/n/ax 1x 5Ghz 802.11a/n/ac/ax
• Data Rates: 4X4 MU-MIMO, 2.4 GHz: up to 1148 Mbps, 5 GHz: up to 2400 Mbps
• Channel Width: 20/40/80 MHz
• Recommended Concurrent Users Per Radio: 256
• SSID Per Radio: 16
• Transit Power: 2412 – 2472 MHz: up to 17dBm, 5180 – 5825 MHz: up to 17dBm
• Included Antenna: Built-in Omni Antenna, Antenna gain: 2.7 – 5dBi for 2.4GHz, 3.8 – 5.6dBi for 5GHz
• Enclosure: Plenum-rated, Indoor Plastic
• Dimension: 205 x 205 x 32mm
• Weight: 785 grams
• Power Input: DC Jack: 12V DC, AC Adapter: AC Input 100V – 240V, DC Output 12V, 3A* ,802.3 at PoE#
• Power Consumption: 24W (max.)
• Operating Temperature: 0° – 40°C
• Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
• Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty
• Package Content: AP One AX, Ceiling Mount, and Screw Kit
* Optional feature
# PoE Injector is available separately.
Router (NAT) Mode
Wireless Distribution System (WDS)
Support for PPPoE, Static IP, DHCP
Management VLAN, Spanning Tree Protocol
Auto Channel Selection
Transmit Power Adjustment
Neighbor AP Detection
WPA / WPA2 / WPA3-Personal
WPA / WPA2-Enterprise
VLAN with QoS (802.1P/802.1q)
MAC Address Filtering
Layer 2 Client Isolation
Limit on Max. Number of Client
VLAN with RADIUS
VLAN with VLAN Pool
IGMP Snooping / Multicast
Web Administrative Interface
InControl Cloud Management
Peplink AP Controller
SNMP v1. v2c and v3
Product Code: APO-AX
Product Name: AP One AX
Description: 4×4 MIMO Wi-Fi 6 AP for Business manageable by InControl 2. Simultaneous Dual-Band 802.11ax/ac/b/g/n
Product Code: ACW-107
Description: 802.3af/at PoE Injector, compatible with MAX Hotspot and AP One AX
Product Code: ACW-602
Description: 1x 12V 3A Power Supply, compatible with MAX HD2 and AP One AX
• Industry leader in both ISP & Data Bonding across multiple technology platforms
• Reliable hardware from entry level professional equipment through to advanced Enterprises solutions
• Worldwide supported and local support here in Australia by fully trained technicians
• Reliable and secure redundancy paths for mission critical sites
• Designed for maximum possible business uptime