Activ8me Public WiFi
Bringing remote workers closer to home
- Limited to no mobile coverage.
- Cost of deploying infrastructure to transient and isolated
- Separate to the mine’s communications.
- Limited entertainment during employee downtime.
- Harsh environmental conditions.
- Improved employee wellbeing
- Lower costs related to absenteeism
- Staff retention
Activ8me WiFi affordably connects mining employees with their families and the internet.
The next-generation nbn™ satellite broadband technology runs on either solar power and high capacity storage batteries or mains power, to provide a reliable shared public Wi-Fi internet connection.
Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Supports streaming and VoIP phone calls
Withstands harsh environmental conditions
Up-time is always over 98%
Over 15 years’ satellite experience
Cost effective installation
Low maintenance and faults
Fully Managed, Exceptional Customer Service
Remotely monitored 24/7
customer service team
Online portal for easy data top-up
Manage and control free data limits
Pay As You Go data options
VoIP call savings
Why Rising Connection is using equipment designed and built by Activ8me?
- With over 15 years’ experience, Activ8me is a progressive organisation that continually aims to solve remote communication hurdles.
- Australia’s largest NBN™ satellite broadband provider
- Remote and rural NBN™ expert
- Prioritised Australian Customer Care team
- Dedicated R&D team solving communication challenges
- 100% Australian owned and operated
- ISO Certified
This demonstrates to Rising Connection that you will have the Quality, Reliability and Product Support.
The team at Rising Connection went to amazing lengths to help understand the challenges and find a solution for us to use, we look forward to an ongoing relationship as we grow
Rising connection came in with an end to end solution, giving us the time and support we needed, the solution has given us the commercial confidence to know we are equipped to deliver the requirements of our customers on time