Load Balancing Methods & Algorithms
Load Balancing Methods for Every Application.
- At pre-defined time intervals, test data is sent to all healthy connections.
- All new traffic will be assigned to the link with the lowest latency time among the selected connections.
- Select a connection and the specified traffic type will be routed through it at all times, whether the link is up or down.
- For scenarios like accessing a server that only allows users from a specific IP.
Fastest Response Time
- At the start of each session, traffic is duplicated and sent to all healthy connections.
- The connection with the earliest response from the destination will be used to send all further traffic from that session.
The team at Rising Connection went to amazing lengths to help understand the challenges and find a solution for us to use, we look forward to an ongoing relationship as we grow
Rising connection came in with an end to end solution, giving us the time and support we needed, the solution has given us the commercial confidence to know we are equipped to deliver the requirements of our customers on time